Options

Anyone ever deal with overseas jobs with the company Vectrus?

Comments

• Options
    MHardesty619MHardesty619 Registered Users Posts: 69 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I started the hiring process at the end of November.
  • Options
    SpeghettySpeghetty Registered Users Posts: 131 ■■■■□□□□□□
    a3g said:
    Speghetty said:
    a3g said:
    ...after my IA-VA offer.

Where was that position offer for?
    It's Omdac-swaca
    I’m saying like which country and when did you apply for it.
  • Options
  • Options
    Just a heads up idk maybe why some of y’all haven’t heard anything is cause the contract is over November 30th
  • Options
    a3g said:
    Speghetty cmon bro.

Its already been re-upped so why are you still saying this. (As per my recruiters word)

Yea it was re-upped to November lol
  • Options
    a3g said:
    Lol okay.

If you knew so much, you'd know what country I was headed to now wouldnt ya?

No lol I was wondering if they had offered you a VA position in Afghanistan a while ago. Cause that might have been the reason cause I am in that slot not lol
  • Options
    a3g said:
    Speghetty is shakin in his boots about losing his job.

no i was going to let you know that I took your job lol
  • Options
    DPrice1972DPrice1972 Registered Users Posts: 33 ■■■□□□□□□□
    You know what might help? Sort of a list of when you applied, got the offer, basically dates from Vectrus. I'll start:

Currently waiting for Vectrus to beging EQip process.
    2019 April 23 Finished HR On-boarding (Cert uploads & paperwork)
    2019 April 18 Accepted offer
    2019 April 17 Offered Information Assurance Analyst I in Afghanistan
    ISC(2) CISSP ~/~ ISACA CISM & CISA ~/~ CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, Project+ ~/~  PMI CAPM ~/~ Axelos ITILv3 Foundation
  • Options
    a3g said:
    Ha okay. Keep telling yourself that. You're the same toy who said 5rivers doesnt have positions in Kuwait theater as well.
    Yet here you are still without a job overseas interesting and I said they didn’t have any IA positions. They have service desk.
  • Options
    a3g said:
    If you have the cissp that qualifies for IAM level 3. Why would you interview for a level 1 position?

I was taking what they were offering. 
    ISC(2) CISSP ~/~ ISACA CISM & CISA ~/~ CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, Project+ ~/~  PMI CAPM ~/~ Axelos ITILv3 Foundation
  • Options
    a3g said:

So you knew there was a level 3 possibility but did the level 1 interview?

I did not. I really don't recall actually applying for any job, I think I just submitted my resume in a drive by. I figure I'll work 1 year at the level 1 role and then move up. Once I actually get there I plan on being there at least 3 years. Year one pays off my ex wife (child support payment) and find my IRA  until age 65. Year 2 buys a new house/land in my retirement location, year 3 gives me time to figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life.
  • Options
    XepherXepher Member Posts: 184 ■■■■□□□□□□
    a3g said:
    How long ago was that? Im still sitting/waiting on the eqip.
    clearances take forever now. I know a guy awaiting his for way over a year now.

a3g said:
    Speghetty cmon bro.

Its already been re-upped so why are you still saying this. (As per my recruiters word)
    The contract hasn't been awarded yet. Bids have been sent in. On another note, many contractor companies do a hiring freeze before new contracts are awarded. It cost the company lots of money to hire personnel, but there are no indicators on any of this, we just pass information we can. We're not going to pass propriety information.

a3g said:
    Speghetty is shakin in his boots about losing his job.
    No one is losing any position, and their process is first come first serve, for example if they have 5 people pass the interview get offers, it's the first one to complete all the requirements to fill the position. So if someone comes behind you with all the requirements and you've been offered a position, you can still not get the job. They don't tell you, your slot has been filled, you just go into an archive or list of qualified candidates waiting for an open slot.

You know what might help? Sort of a list of when you applied, got the offer, basically dates from Vectrus. I'll start:

Currently waiting for Vectrus to beging EQip process.
    2019 April 23 Finished HR On-boarding (Cert uploads & paperwork)
    2019 April 18 Accepted offer
    2019 April 17 Offered Information Assurance Analyst I in Afghanistan
    you're not hired until you go to CRC, I know IA is way over hired in Afghanistan, hence the wait, I quote from someone of this knowledge "there is a over hire of IA's in Afghanistan", I know at least 7 people waiting for slots within the country and those people may take priority since they are in country.

on another note AECOM is hiring right now.
    V/R

• Options
    MHardesty619MHardesty619 Registered Users Posts: 69 ■■■□□□□□□□
    What’s AECOM?
  • Options

Here you go did it for you straight from their website :) and you are still talking about Kuwait lol I dont even work in Kuwait.
  • Options
    a3g said:
    You're in the BAF
    Correct so what dose that have to do with you talking about Kuwait?
  • Options
    a3g said:
    You're in the BAF
    Why don’t you post your offer, that would be case closed, we can look up job number locations. Also I’m pretty sure IA jobs in Kuwait isn’t five rivers it’s Vectrus on another contract, but your offer letter would show this. If you show this to the forum then we would have the right information. The Vectrus employees are giving accurate information but you don’t believe us, if you show us what you’re seeing then we can move on in helping each other yeah?
    V/R

• Options
    a3g said:
    Kuwait theater. Learn what it means..
    How are you going to tell me what Kuwait Theater is and you arent even out here lol. Do you mean maybe an AOR?
  • Options
    a3g said:
    I'm all about helping out & those that know, know that. Obv speghetty is out of the loop though lmao..
    Im out of the loop yet I am employed by the company you are trying to get hired on as?  The saying another company has positions available but dosent. I think you need to stick to state side. 
  • Options
    a3g said:
    I'm all about helping out & those that know, know that. Obv speghetty is out of the loop though lmao..
    Post your offer, There is only two Kuwait theater locations and they are in Kuwait
    V/R

• Options
    a3g said:
    Has anyone else posted their offer? I know what I have. I know what my analytics are. I know what I know. 

What do you keep talking about analytics? Like what your instagram followers lol and yes people have posted their pay breakdowns for positions they have been offered before in the early pages of this forum.
  • Options
    a3g said:
    Speghetty said:
    a3g said:
    Has anyone else posted their offer? I know what I have. I know what my analytics are. I know what I know. 

What do you keep talking about analytics? Like what your instagram followers lol and yes people have posted their pay breakdowns for positions they have been offered before in the early pages of this forum.
    github/twitter/blog

And you're not posting them?? That's what I thought. 
    What analytics about those? Im confused lol. Do you want my twitter followers or something lol I dont spend my time on twitter lol I actually have a job
  • Options
    a3g said:
    Speghetty said:
    a3g said:

github/twitter/blog

And you're not posting them?? That's what I thought. 
    What is the point you’re trying to make? I been confused, you were trying to prove something but then dont want to prove anything and divert to a Twitter? If you don’t want to post your offer that’s fine, what’s your Sec+/CISSP or CASP certification #
    V/R

• Options
    a3g said:
    I'm not posting those either. 

I'm more than a cert stacker. 

What cert do you have and what’s your cert #?
    V/R

• Options
    edited June 2019
    a3g said:
    I'm not posting those either. 

I'm more than a cert stacker. 

So you dont have any certs lol. Also since you want to know my analytics so much what are yours?
  • Options
    Yeah if you don’t have any certs feel free to  me for guidance I can give you adequate information on what to study to get in, I don’t mind helping you.
    V/R

• Options
    a3g said:
    1 of the 3 I mentioned above gets approximately 400k Uv's/year. 

Guess which one, & why that matters ;)

What’s your cert #?
    V/R

• Options
    What’s one of your certifications #s
    V/R

• Options
    SyntheticMeSyntheticMe Member Posts: 15 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Easy ya'll, my popcorn popper only pops so fast.

And we are all on the same side here, unless, of course we are talking about soccer, then that's different.
  • Options
    mikey88mikey88 Member Posts: 495 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Please keep this topic relevant to vectrus information overseas. Take any chit chat to the PMs. Violations will be reported. 
    Certs: CISSP, CySA+, Security+, Network+ and others | 2019 Goals: Cloud Sec/Scripting/Linux

• Options
    MrsWilliamsMrsWilliams Member Posts: 192 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Xepher said:
    What’s one of your certifications #s
    hahahahahahahah