Options

Need Help

yanzkyyanzky Member Posts: 10 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi guys,

I want to ask a question on how to get a voucher for the A+ Exam since i'm from the Philippines. Will it be okay? What are the procedures to take the A+ Exam. Hope you can assist me since this is my first time. Im currently working as Information Security Analyst but still want to pursue my A+ certification. Please enlighten me. Thank you folks.

Comments

• Options
    aftereffectoraftereffector Member Posts: 525 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Depending on where in the Philippines you live, you should be able to find a Pearson VUE testing center nearby. There's one in San Rafael, one in Baguio, one in Davao, two in Cebu, four in Manila, one in San Juan, and five in Makati. You can get their addresses and schedule exams from the Pearson VUE website by searching for your program ("CompTIA") and then searching for a testing center.

For Test Takers :: Pearson VUE
    CCIE Security - this one might take a while...
  • Options
    fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Search for websites that have early expiration vouchers for sale.
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • Options
    yanzkyyanzky Member Posts: 10 ■■■□□□□□□□
    So what i need to do is purchase a voucher then register in pearsonvue for the schedule of exam. Do i need to put the voucher code after completing the exam schedule? Thanks again.
  • Options
    rj1790rj1790 Member Posts: 110 ■■■□□□□□□□
    REMOVED UNNECESSARY QUOTED REPLY FROM PREVIOUS POST ]In the end there's a promo code box were you enter voucher codes. You can get the codes from CompTIA, or other sources.
    WGU: Network Operations and Security - COMPLETED
    Current Certifications: A+, N+, S+, CCNA R+S, and CCNA Security, CCDA