Options

PASSED INCD 2 (Easier than INCD 1)

jayaleemjayaleem Member Posts: 12 ■■■□□□□□□□
Passed INCD2 today...It was easier to me because there is no subnetting at all. Also, there is no configuration, just the usual show commands you need to know for OSPF, EIGRP, and FRAME RELAY. One of the EIGRP sims I had early in the exam, I think question 10....Once I finally finished it, I only had 45 minutes left. I still had 43 questions to go, but lucky for me there was not anymore sims like that one. (It had six routers, that I had to inspect) It shouldn't have took that long to figure out, I just over looked something simple. You just need to know OSPF, EIGRP, and FRAME RELAY with the basic show commands and you will pass. Also know port security.

Comments

• Options
    Jon_CiscoJon_Cisco Member Posts: 1,772 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • Options
    ItrimbleItrimble Member Posts: 221
    Congrats !!!
    Goals for 2015 : Finish BS Network Administration at WGU
    Become CCNA, CISSP, CEH, VCP5-10 Certified
    Possible Start Masters in Information Security
  • Options
    NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Gratz on the pass!! And thanks for tips! icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    mikeybinecmikeybinec Member Posts: 484 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Tell us more! icon_cheers.gif
    Cisco NetAcad Cuyamaca College
    A.S. LAN Management 2010 Grossmont College
    B.S. I.T. Management 2013 National University
  • Options
    HAMPHAMP Member Posts: 163
    jayaleem wrote: »
    Passed INCD2 today...It was easier to me because there is no subnetting at all.

This is the part that scares me. I know for a fact that my subnetting saved me with the first test. Now there isn't any, I'm in a bit of trouble.

Yet, I am pretty good with the show commands, and without being in CLI I kinda forget configs. In the real world, I love '?' and using the 'tab' key.