Options

Hello I have some questions

niba10niba10 Member Posts: 54 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hey I just passed icnd1 and now I don't know where to go do icnd2 and then ccnp r&s
Or I should do every ccna like video, voice so on

Comments

• Options
    OfWolfAndManOfWolfAndMan Member Posts: 923 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I'd hit your ICND2 first before branching out, but it all depends on what your goals are.
    :study:Reading: Lab Books, Ansible Documentation, Python Cookbook 2018 Goals: More Ansible/Python work for Automation, IPSpace Automation Course [X], Build Jenkins Framework for Network Automation []
  • Options
    ssnyderu2ssnyderu2 Member Posts: 475 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on getting you CCNET! I agree with the above, get your CCNA R&S, then branch out.
    2019 Goals: 70-698, CCENT, MCSA 2016
    Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, CIW Foundations and MTA OS Fundamentals
    Cisco Lab :3x Cisco 2811 Routers, 3x Cisco 3750 Switches and Cisco 2620 Router with NM-32A module
    Windows Lab: Dual CPU Hyper-V server with 12 Cores/24 Threads, 96GB RAM and 2TB HDD.
    CANCER SURVIVOR! In Remission Since September 2016!
  • Options
    squirrelonfiresquirrelonfire Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    read the Paul Browning book, Todd Lammle, and Odom Wendel.

You have to read all three because one book does not give all the information about the ICND2 objectives.
    Here is an example,
    Todd talks very briefly about STP but Paul Browning talks a lot about it without much lab demonstration and yet, very very confusing. But Odom talks about STP extremely clearly and gives lot of STP labs.