Options

Do you study on weekends?

2»

Comments

• Options
    anoeljranoeljr Member Posts: 278 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I did while going to WGU because I wanted to get it done, but now, no. I study during the week and enjoy my weekends. I'll only study on the weekend if I have an exam on Monday.
  • Options
    NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Saturday day is my relax day. Don't plan on changing that anytime soon! Will usually try and get some some in on Sunday though.
  • Options
    xeruanxeruan Member Posts: 146 ■■■□□□□□□□
    When I'm preparing for an exam, I'll only study on Sunday - Friday, leaving Saturday as a day off for me, just so I can step back a bit from all of the materials. It's nice for something else to occupy my mind, and I find it also makes me study a little bit harder the next day.
  • Options
    thatguy67thatguy67 Member Posts: 344 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I have a little tradition now...2 hours of studying at the local coffee shop, then my run on Saturday/Sunday mornings.
    2017 Goals: []PCNSE7 []CCNP:Security []CCNP:R&S []LCDE []WCNA
  • Options
    nelson8403nelson8403 Member Posts: 220 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I usually study during the weekends, my fiance is still in school so she gets most of her homework done on Sunday nights so I fire up some training videos and study alongside!
    Bachelor of Science, IT Security
    Master of Science, Information Security and Assurance

CCIE Security Progress: Written Pass (06/2016), 1st Lab Attempt (11/2016)
  • Options
    f0rgiv3nf0rgiv3n Member Posts: 598 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Depends on how close I am to the certification date icon_pirat.gif I'll take a sunday or two and study like crazy during my cert studies. These days I'm in less of a hurry and more of a long-term approach. When I take certs now I'll take my time and keep my weekends sacred.
  • Options
    EdificerEdificer Member Posts: 187 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Go to work, go to gym, prepare meals, study, sleep. Repeat. 24/7 365.
    “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” Confucius
  • Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Sounds like a horribly boring life there Edificer.....

I don't necessarily study for exams on the weekends unless I'm close to taking one, but I have a genuine interest in technology so I'm usually learning something I find interesting on the weekend. Installing something, trying a new feature in the lab, or just reading blogs.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    UnixGuyUnixGuy Mod Posts: 4,565 Mod
    Haven't done that in a while, I used to study on weekends.
    Certs: GSTRT, GPEN, GCFA, CISM, CRISC, RHCE

Learn GRC! GRC Mastery : https://grcmastery.com 

• Options
    EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I try to get in as much study time as possible provided family life doesnt suffer as a result. Spent a few hours pounding away on the VCP 6.0 this past Sunday. Gotta stay ahead of the curve..
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • Options
    NOC-NinjaNOC-Ninja Member Posts: 1,403
    I dont study on the weekends since I work hard on the weekdays. I deserve to go out.