Options

CCNP R&S study materials

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior MemberPosts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey Forum

I'm finishing my ICND2 studies using Todd Lammle as I like his style of writing and using Paul Browning. However, I will need to pursue a higher level Cisco cert to maintain it or I lose it. My question to you guys is finding materials for this exam. I know about Chris Bryant, OCG guides and Paul Browning simplified books and CBTNuggets etc. but I didn't care for Cisco Press as it didn't work for my style of learning. Does anyone have any recommendations for this certification with good materials preferabely books? I already own Chris's videos. Thanks guys.

Comments

• Options
    OfWolfAndManOfWolfAndMan Member Posts: 923 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I used Chris Bryant's vids and Paul's Simplified series except for TSHOOT which I used the FLG for that, however it is a new exam so the simplified books have some missing topics. I also used the 101 CCNP labs from Paul as well. I would say a routing book would help as well.
    :study:Reading: Lab Books, Ansible Documentation, Python Cookbook 2018 Goals: More Ansible/Python work for Automation, IPSpace Automation Course [X], Build Jenkins Framework for Network Automation []