Passed: Cloud+ ( Exam CV0-001)

c0mptiac0mptia Member Posts: 149 ■■■□□□□□□□
Just passed my Cloud+ this morning. Exam CV0-001. icon_cheers.gif

I used:
[h=2]CompTIA Cloud+ Certification Study Guide (Exam CV0-001) (Certification Press)[/h]by Nate Stammer and Scott Wilson

Thanks everyone here for the good information.

Comments

• joemc3joemc3 Member Posts: 141 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I tried to find when they are releasing a new cloud + exam and had no luck. Would anyone have this information.
  • c0mptiac0mptia Member Posts: 149 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I was not aware they have a newer version of cloud plus. Good to know. Thanks
  • H3||scr3amH3||scr3am Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations on passing the cloud+ c0mptia!
  • ssnyderu2ssnyderu2 Member Posts: 475 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on getting your Cloud+ certification.icon_thumright.gif
    2019 Goals: 70-698, CCENT, MCSA 2016
    Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, CIW Foundations and MTA OS Fundamentals
    Cisco Lab :3x Cisco 2811 Routers, 3x Cisco 3750 Switches and Cisco 2620 Router with NM-32A module
    Windows Lab: Dual CPU Hyper-V server with 12 Cores/24 Threads, 96GB RAM and 2TB HDD.
    CANCER SURVIVOR! In Remission Since September 2016!
  • tmurphy3100tmurphy3100 Member Posts: 154 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats, I just started my 7 day free trial of that book, hopefully I can read it all in 7 days!
    2020 Goals: CCNA R&S, Cysa+, AZ103, Linux+, Pentest+
  • nsternster Member Posts: 231
    Was the book accurate? I heard it was too general and didn't go in certain subjects deep enough
  • c0mptiac0mptia Member Posts: 149 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks Guys..

nster -- The book was good, it covered most of it..i also downloaded the cloud+ objective and search which one i need help on and search online.
  • ItrimbleItrimble Member Posts: 221
    When I took the test, I brushed up on lots of virtualization topics. Know both the Hyper-V and VMware stack.
    Goals for 2015 : Finish BS Network Administration at WGU
    Become CCNA, CISSP, CEH, VCP5-10 Certified
    Possible Start Masters in Information Security
  • fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats!
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown