Options

Passed ICND2! 894 - 1000

EdificerEdificer Member Posts: 187 ■■■□□□□□□□
I got hit with a sim just after 2 questions in, and since OSPF basics were covered to some extent in ICND1 I focused more on Frame Relay, EIGRP. Bad choice. I was kicking rocks already just after question 3 thinking I definitely failed half of the sim! By the last 3 questions, I was sure I would have had to go back to the drawing board! Well, all I can tell you is trust in yourself. :)

Materials used:
Odom's ICND2 book
Packet Tracer

CCNA Sec next!
“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” Confucius

Comments

• Options
    siggnationsiggnation Member Posts: 182
    Well done! I too, will be studying Security.
    Currently Reading:

CCIE Routing and Switching Written Exam v. 5.1
    CCIE Routing and Switching 5.0 OCG, Vol. I
    Cisco Lan Switching
  • Options
    EdificerEdificer Member Posts: 187 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks! I appreciate it. Ordered the books on amazon, just waiting for them to ship in. What is your time frame for CCNA Sec? I see you plan on the whole nine yards down the Security field, me too! I would like to be by this time next year CCNP Sec certified, and then tackle on OSCP.
    “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” Confucius
  • Options
    ssnyderu2ssnyderu2 Member Posts: 475 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on getting your CCNA!icon_thumright.gif Good luck on the CCNA: Security prep and exam.
    2019 Goals: 70-698, CCENT, MCSA 2016
    Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, CIW Foundations and MTA OS Fundamentals
    Cisco Lab :3x Cisco 2811 Routers, 3x Cisco 3750 Switches and Cisco 2620 Router with NM-32A module
    Windows Lab: Dual CPU Hyper-V server with 12 Cores/24 Threads, 96GB RAM and 2TB HDD.
    CANCER SURVIVOR! In Remission Since September 2016!
  • Options
    NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Edificer wrote: »
    Thanks! I appreciate it. Ordered the books on amazon, just waiting for them to ship in. What is your time frame for CCNA Sec? I see you plan on the whole nine yards down the Security field, me too! I would like to be by this time next year CCNP Sec certified, and then tackle on OSCP.

Congrats!! Hope to follow in your footsteps!
  • Options
    H3||scr3amH3||scr3am Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations on passing your CCNA!