Passed Core Hardware Hurray!

huzzxhuzzx Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
Took me about 30mins to pass the test.

I can't believe all those ports, IRQ, and CPU sockets that I took so long to memorize did not show up at all. I did not do as well as I wanted, but a pass a pass.

Now onto strict memorization of A+ OS. I'll ask for tips and questions on the OS part of the forum.

Thx for all your help and this website.
TOny

Comments

• Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!

Good luck on the OS!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Allan NevalaAllan Nevala Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!

It's funny how they're still testing people on IRQ's. Those are ancient and no one really messes with them anymore....
  • leighleigh Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
    can't believe all those ports, IRQ, and CPU sockets that I took so long to memorize did not show up at all.

They did show up in my test.
    People still have old computers, such as pentium 133, MMX166 and will be helpful with knowing prots, IRQ when troubleshooting.
    Now onto strict memorization of A+ OS. I'll ask for tips and questions on the OS part of the forum.

About OS, from my opinion, need more practice with all windows versions (focus on 98 and above), and know their difference. And also know exactly how to click buttons or menus to go to functions.
    Do more practice test will help lots.
  • Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    The thing about the IRQs ect... Is that they could have asked you them, so it was better that you were prepared.

Congrats By the way.