Options

Server+ 003 materials to study for 004 beta?

ibn_shaddadibn_shaddad Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello all

I was interested with this cert since a while ago, and now I can see there is a beta exam for only 50$.

Do you think I can study well enough for the new beta exam 004 by using materials published for the older current one 003?

for the new beta exam here is exam objectives list:

http://enews.comptia.org/images/CompTIA_ServerPlus_objectives.pdf?utm_source=SilverpopMailing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=CompTIA%20ServerPlus%20Beta%20Exam%20Coming%20Soon_Tix%2018971%20(1)&utm_content=&spMailingID=48187007&spUserID=MTMxMzcxMDU4MTgwS0&spJobID=641109708&spReportId=NjQxMTA5NzA4S0
Working on: CCNA R&S, CCNA Sec, Security+
Learning: Python, C and C++

Comments

• Options
    ssnyderu2ssnyderu2 Member Posts: 475 ■■■□□□□□□□
    If you study the current version super well and give the beta objectives a good look over, then you might be able to. But at $50.00 its not a lot of money to give it a try.
    2019 Goals: 70-698, CCENT, MCSA 2016
    Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, CIW Foundations and MTA OS Fundamentals
    Cisco Lab :3x Cisco 2811 Routers, 3x Cisco 3750 Switches and Cisco 2620 Router with NM-32A module
    Windows Lab: Dual CPU Hyper-V server with 12 Cores/24 Threads, 96GB RAM and 2TB HDD.
    CANCER SURVIVOR! In Remission Since September 2016!
  • Options
    ibn_shaddadibn_shaddad Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    ssnyderu2 wrote: »
    If you study the current version super well and give the beta objectives a good look over, then you might be able to. But at $50.00 its not a lot of money to give it a try.

true, but I always take like to be careful and not fail in something that can affect my self confidence, but I think I'll do it.

Any Idea how long this offer will be? I can't schedule by myself online and the only way is to pay cash to the test center, and I have ICND2 exam in two weeks, can I schedule then for the exam?
    Just to not take two trips to the testing center.
    Working on: CCNA R&S, CCNA Sec, Security+
    Learning: Python, C and C++