Options

Chris Bryant CCNA Boot Camp - $19.00

ssnyderu2ssnyderu2 Member Posts: 475 ■■■□□□□□□□

Enroll by March 30th and he will also include his CCNA: Security training for free.

CCNA Boot Camp
2019 Goals: 70-698, CCENT, MCSA 2016
Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, CIW Foundations and MTA OS Fundamentals
Cisco Lab :3x Cisco 2811 Routers, 3x Cisco 3750 Switches and Cisco 2620 Router with NM-32A module
Windows Lab: Dual CPU Hyper-V server with 12 Cores/24 Threads, 96GB RAM and 2TB HDD.
CANCER SURVIVOR! In Remission Since September 2016!

Comments

• Options
    MTciscoguyMTciscoguy Member Posts: 552
    I am in the process of doing this video course right now, at times, it does get a little strung out, but well worth the purchase.

If you get, I recommend downloading all of the videos, then you can watch while you are offline, or put on a thumbdrive and watch on a smart tV/Blu-Ray system.
    Current Lab: 4 C2950 WS, 1 C2950G EI, 3 1841, 2 2503, Various Modules, Parts and Pieces. Dell Power Edge 1850, Dell Power Edge 1950.
  • Options
    JasionoJasiono Member Posts: 896 ■■■■□□□□□□
    He sounds like he's easy to follow.
    Is this better than pluralsight you think?
  • Options
    seigexseigex Member Posts: 105
    Really? I just paid $44 for this class. Thanks for posting though.
  • Options
    Depending on when you purchased, you might be able to get them to refund the difference. I got lucky and purchased it back at the first of the year and only paid $10 for it and got the security course for free also.
    Current Lab: 4 C2950 WS, 1 C2950G EI, 3 1841, 2 2503, Various Modules, Parts and Pieces. Dell Power Edge 1850, Dell Power Edge 1950.
  • Options
    Thanks MTciscoguy. I sent an email to Chris Bryant to see if he'll refund the difference, not sure if I should have sent it to Udemy, but I'll see what he responds with.

For people wondering about the course, I'm using this as a refresher before I take the CCNA exam, since I took the academy back in 2005 and never tested (even though I had a $60 CCNA test voucher!) due to career change. The course is good, depending on your learning style, but could be considered dry for some, but I find him easy to follow.

He goes into a lot of detail and notes what you *might* find on the test (hint, hint). While the material he uses on video is just a word document that he scrolls along with what he says, he does live labs with that are easy to follow along with and give you an actual visual of what you might see on the test.

So far so good for me, my scores on the ICND1 practice exam have gone way up from just watching the first few hours today.
  • Options
    Joy I just bought a laptop and my funds are low but it seems as though this is a great thing for 20 buckaroos.

The he dude on pluralsight sounds like hell and I can't stand his voice lol
  • Options
    I think the course has around 30 hours of video. You can go to "preview course" and it'll let you watch the first 2 or 3 minutes or something so you can get a feel for his voice. And it has a 30 day money-back guarantee.
  • Options
    For the full CCNA (ICND 1/2) video set is 29 hrs long.

It can be broken up into 2 parts. 18 1/2 hrs for ICND1 and 10 1/2 hours for ICND2 [h=3][/h]
    Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, CIW Foundations and MTA OS Fundamentals
    Cisco Lab :3x Cisco 2811 Routers, 3x Cisco 3750 Switches and Cisco 2620 Router with NM-32A module
    Windows Lab: Dual CPU Hyper-V server with 12 Cores/24 Threads, 96GB RAM and 2TB HDD.
  • Options
    DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496
    ssnyderu2 wrote: »

Enroll by March 30th and he will also include his CCNA: Security training for free.

CCNA Boot Camp

The course was very well done, took me about 2 full weekends to watch it. Been re-doing it for review and I like it allot. I'm a visual person for learning, I need to see it then I can re-produce it in my own lab and then it clicks.
  • Options
    mikeybinecmikeybinec Member Posts: 484 ■■■□□□□□□□
    once again, Bryant doesn't have RSTP in his courses--he is outdated--but it is still worth it
    Cisco NetAcad Cuyamaca College
    A.S. LAN Management 2010 Grossmont College
    B.S. I.T. Management 2013 National University
  • Options
    Someone buy this for me, it's my birthday!
  • Options
    MagmadragoonMagmadragoon Member Posts: 172 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I bought his class months ago and sent him an email on the free security class but still have not received a response from him.
  • Options
    wd40wd40 Member Posts: 1,017 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I received a response for the security class in less than two days .. send a reminder.
  • Options
    I bought his class months ago and sent him an email on the free security class but still have not received a response from him.

Re-Send your note and let him know when you purchased and they will respond with the code to download the security course.
  • Options
    I got my code within 2 or 3 days of sending the email. Like others have said, resend the email.
  • Options
    I got a 50% off code so the class is 9 buckaroos. Woohoo. I started signing up and fell asleep, got an email a day later with a code lol
  • Options
    Never mind. I got excited for nothing.