What was your plan of attack sitting the actual exam?

jedi_master_techjedi_master_tech Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
What was your plan of attack sitting the actual exam?

We have talked a lot about how we studied and whatever.

But what we actually do in the room in front of the computer on the day?

I answered the ones I knew 100% as quickly as possible and didnt hesitate. Without marking.

For the ones I sort of knew I clicked what I thought as soon as possible and didnt let it confuse me. I know hesitating and lingering can produce wrong answers. I marked these ones.

For the ones I had no clue, I marked the best possible answer to the question that was given and moved on. Even though I had no clue.
I marked these ones also.

My first scan through of the 80 questions was just over 30 minutes.

Then I reviewed, canceled out marks (process of elimination) until I was confident. 100% confident,

I have been a big fan of not going back and changing too much, If I thought it was right the first time, it is probably right.

Going back and changing can fail it for me.

You really have plenty of time I found.

So what was your plan of attack?
Jedi_master_tech

Legend technician

Comments

• lizaliaslizalias Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    your right on.

i did exactly the same thing. and yea i wouldn't bother trying to re'answer questions cause you'll probably write the wrong answer when the first one was 'obviously right'.

go by your instincts, that helps. if you know the answer is right, and why the other options are wrong, then the answer you have choosen is probably right.
    thats what i do and yea its called ellimination. eliminate the wrong answers to find the right one.

good luck bro