Options

Who will win the Super Bowl

jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
Who do you think will win the Super Bowl?

I pick the STEELERS. GO STEELERS GO!!

Maybe Johan can make this a poll.
GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• Options
    NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I got money on the Steelers so they better win.

If they win by more than the spread -4 then I'll win more money :D .
  • Options
    SWEET - looks like you will win "MORE" money - we will beat them by 17 points.....lol
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    jescab wrote:
    Maybe Jonah can make this a poll.

I think Jonah is back in the whale ;)

Well, this forum is not for sports topics ("computer, but non-certification related") but what the heck, I'd be happy to make it a poll. Just play nice please! No headbashing hooligan stuff ;)
  • Options
    Sorry - me fat fingered your name....
  • Options
    Non-Profit TechieNon-Profit Techie Member Posts: 418 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I will be watching and hoping the steelers win. Going to my bosses house to watch on his high def 20' x 7.5' screen. Yep, that is feet, lol.
  • Options
    triplebenctriplebenc Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Seahawks of course! Gotta root for my home team!
  • Options
    nathancpikenathancpike Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    GEAUX Saints!!!
    Oh wait, my team went 3-12 this season. Oh well.
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    Go BucksGo Bucks Member Posts: 152
    Daaaaaaaaa Bears!

Should be a good game but I'm gonna go with Seattle as everyone in the media is just talking about The Bus and his homecoming and his last game and who cares about all of that besides Jerome Bettis?

It would be poetic if Jeramy Stevens catches the winning TD with Joey Porter defending :D

Seattle 27 Steelers 23 (Bettis gets stopped at the goal line on the last play of the game icon_twisted.gif )
    "Me fail English? That's unpossible."
  • Options
    jsondjsond Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Steelers 27 Seahawks 10

Steelers may be a 6 seed but Roethlisburger has proven with his play, had he been healthy all year, they would be no less than a 3 seed. Seahawks played in the weakest division in football and played in a weaker conference. Steelers just playing too well on both sides of the ball to lose this one.
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Well, my two-time defending Champion Patriots are out because they played like children in Denver. That was proof as Pitty stepped on the Broncos with disregard. I don't really like Pittsburgh. I hope Seattle wins, but I guess Bettis should get a title before he finally goes away. Hell, as long as Joey Porter breaks a leg, he can have the win, maybe he'll shut up for once......doubt it it though. For those of us who don't have a team in it, the game doesn't matter, just another reason to get drunk and be rowdy. No, not everyone will, or has to. But I'm am surely not driving anywhere Sunday night!!! Go Seahawks, also because they are the underdog #1 seed.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    forbeslforbesl Member Posts: 454
    Can you add a "Who Cares" radio button???
  • Options
    garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    Steelers..Hands down..I love the commercials. I live in MI, guy in my dept. is going to the playboy/maxim party in Detroit. I bet that party won't be any fun.
  • Options
    mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
    I'm from the BURGGGHH also....Pittsburgh all the way baby!