Question about the 2003 core test...

WpizziWpizzi Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Alright I just checked the Comptia site and the objectives for the core exam. It talks about liquid cooling. How many have seen this on the exam. So far all the books I have read or seen don't have anything about that.
William A Pizzi

Founding Member of RRORC
www.rrorc.com

Comments

• dbjjonesdbjjones Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I personaly didn't see any on the test. However it was in my course study matierial, and I did make sure I new what was up icon_exclaim.gif
  • gravyjoegravyjoe Member Posts: 260
    I didn't see it on the exam when I took it. I took it in January of 2004. Knowing comptia, it wouldn't suprise me if it was on the test. icon_exclaim.gif
    The biggest risk in life is not taking one.
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    It is technology that is in use, regardless if it is on the exam or not, one should be familar with it as they will likely see it in the field. In the past, we've sold more than seen come in for repair -likely becasue the people using that technology do it for their own interests and prefer to 'fix' it themselves.

I probably wouldn't spend hours one it hours on it, but if you haven't seen it in your job yet, I'd at least get familar with the components. FWIW
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • huzzxhuzzx Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I had a question on BLUETOOTH(R) (yes with the (R) symbol next to it too). Be prepare!