Options

ASA sometimes disconnect from internet

klez0011klez0011 Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
hi
i completely confused and really wonderful
as i said i am novice in CCNP security
i follow from CBT nugget training video
i config everything truly
but at first time i boot ASA i can ping every things (inside:10.0.0.2,DMZ:172.16.0.5 and
outside(MS loopback Has bridge with my modem interface and has internet access and get ip from DHCP:192.168.1.102
and it has default gateway that same as my modem's gateway :192.168.1.1 that i create static route from
configuration -> Device setup->Routing )
but my problem is after booting up ASA after for example 15 minutes accessibility to 8.8.8.8 and 192.168.1.1(totally internet access disconnected ! icon_sad.gificon_sad.gificon_sad.gif)
and even though i reload ASA or turn it off and again i boot it reach to internet!!
Dear friends what is problem?
what shoud i do?

Comments

• Options
    klez0011 wrote: »
    hi
    i completely confused and really wonderful
    as i said i am novice in CCNP security
    i follow from CBT nugget training video
    i config everything truly
    but at first time i boot ASA i can ping every things (inside:10.0.0.2,DMZ:172.16.0.5 and
    outside(MS loopback Has bridge with my modem interface and has internet access and get ip from DHCP:192.168.1.102
    and it has default gateway that same as my modem's gateway :192.168.1.1 that i create static route from
    configuration -> Device setup->Routing )
    but my problem is after booting up ASA after for example 15 minutes accessibility to 8.8.8.8 and 192.168.1.1(totally internet access disconnected ! icon_sad.gificon_sad.gificon_sad.gif)
    and even though i reload ASA or turn it off and again i boot it reach to internet!!
    Dear friends what is problem?
    what shoud i do?
    hi again please see below picture i dont know why my MSloopback not receive any thing although its bridge with my modem interface!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    hi after lots trying i think discover solution :D
    i remove bridge connection from MS loopback and My real interface
    and on real interface(interface that connect to internet) share MS loopback and now in asa i can ping 8.8.8.8
    best wishes
    :)