is there a wait for sscp results?

chickenlicken09chickenlicken09 Member Posts: 537 ■■■■□□□□□□
Hi,

Going back on some past threads i noticed some people had to wait a few weeks for their results.
Is this still the case?

Comments

• Khaos1911Khaos1911 Member Posts: 366
    I endorsed a co-worker a few days ago and he told me that ISC2 sent him an acknowledgement saying the process takes 8 weeks, and this was after I had already sent in the paperwork (by email). Sheesh.
  • jonwinterburnjonwinterburn Member Posts: 161 ■■■■□□□□□□
    eddo1 wrote: »
    Hi,

Going back on some past threads i noticed some people had to wait a few weeks for their results.
    Is this still the case?

Are you asking about results on your exam (pass/fail), or results on the endorsement? Exam results for both SSCP & CISSP are usually given to you immediately after you complete the exam. I have heard of exam results not being delivered on the day, but i understand this is a tiny percentage. Endorsement in my case for both SSCP & CISSP was 4 weeks.
  • chickenlicken09chickenlicken09 Member Posts: 537 ■■■■□□□□□□
    yeah pass/fail, thats great thanks jon for clearing that up.
  • seigexseigex Member Posts: 105
    They have a certain amount that are flagged for audit, but like jonwinterburn said, that's a tiny percentage. And if you are that lucky, it's about a 6 week process I believe. Don't quote me on that part tho.

from https://www.isc2.org/cissp-how-to-certify.aspx :

Audit Notice*
    Passing candidates will be randomly selected and audited by (ISC)² prior to issuance of any certificate. Multiple certifications may result in a candidate being audited more than once.