More I come Close More I feel Tense

sbilalsbilal Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi All

My exam is schedule on 12 April and I am currently revising the domains from different sources( 11th Hour, Combined Notes, Shaon Harris vedios, CISSP Summary). But as I move forward more I become tense about the exam and feel scared.

I have no idea whether I will pass or fail this exam. This is the first time I am having such feeling about my exam. Its not an ordinary exam as I know.

Any suggestions how to be focused and get over this situation at this last moment.

Thanks

Comments

• papadocpapadoc Member Posts: 154
    What practice tests have you been using? What are your scores? The scores give you an idea of where you may have gaps in your knowledge base.
  • E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,233 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I felt the same way. And since I didn't want to feel that way again I studied every free moment I had at work and at home. The anxiety won't go away until you pass if you're anything like me.

During my final week of study, I used the MGH practice exams to test my knowledge of each domain. If I didn't pass I took it again. I tried to do about 2 - 3 domains per day. Before I went to bed, I would use Total Tester practice exams selecting approx 50 questions. I was scoring over 80% by this time. I went through AIO and CBK one last time only looking at diagrams to have that mental snapshot of the concepts. I completed the Sunflower pdf also. I used vacation time the day before the exam to study all day. I used Total Tester and knocked out 250 questions in 2 -3 hours. Went out for lunch then then another 100 questions in an hour. I got halfway through the combined notes that day as well.

I made sure not to stay up late studying the last two nights before the exam because I needed the rest. I was pushing myself for weeks leading up to the exam and I didn't want to feel fatigue during the actual test.
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • GForce75GForce75 Member Posts: 222
    It's normal. I felt like I needed another week. You got this!
    Doctoral Candidate - BA (33/60hrs) ~ MBA/Project Management ~ BA/Business-IT
  • sbilalsbilal Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I have used CCCure and was scoring 74% on an average. Also I used CISSP McGraw Hills in which I am scoring touching 80%. Still I am feeling some anxiety and cannot concentrate and feel like I need some more time to pass.
  • riyanriyan Member Posts: 161 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Do not take undue pressure and tension. Give ur best shot. It's not the end of the world.
    You will be tested on old CBK. It's good that u opted before 14 april.
  • InfoSecTechieInfoSecTechie Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'd say its normal. Try not to think about it and just knock it out. Best wishes!!
  • papadocpapadoc Member Posts: 154
    sbilal wrote: »
    I have used CCCure and was scoring 74% on an average. Also I used CISSP McGraw Hills in which I am scoring touching 80%. Still I am feeling some anxiety and cannot concentrate and feel like I need some more time to pass.

Then you're doing better than I did and I still passed. My MH scores were in the low 70s.