Passed SSCP!

musclegeekmusclegeek Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed my SSCP Exam today!:D I wanted to say thank you for everyone's advise on this forum, it was very helpful!

Resources:
AIO SSCP book by Darril Gibson (Read it twice)
Pluralsight (was helpful with Types of Encryption & Malicious Codes)
Used studISCope Self Assessment 1 & Reviewed all of the weak point using the AIO SSCP book again.

Next, the endorsement process.

Comments

• tahjzhuantahjzhuan Member Posts: 288 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations, now on to the endorsement!
  • seigexseigex Member Posts: 105
    Right on! What's next?
  • JasminLandryJasminLandry Member Posts: 601 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
  • papadocpapadoc Member Posts: 154
    Congrats to you!
  • jonwinterburnjonwinterburn Member Posts: 161 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Great news! Welcome to the club icon_smile.gif
  • GForce75GForce75 Member Posts: 222
    Congrats!!! Keep pushing for the next big thing!
    Doctoral Candidate - BA (33/60hrs) ~ MBA/Project Management ~ BA/Business-IT
  • jensmith592jensmith592 Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! So how long did it take you to study for the SSCP Exam?
  • musclegeekmusclegeek Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    seigex wrote: »
    Right on! What's next?

Thanks, thinking about going CCNP Security as I don't have five years of experience yet to attempt the CISSP.
    Congratulations! So how long did it take you to study for the SSCP Exam?

I spent about 75 hours total over the past month and half
  • chickenlicken09chickenlicken09 Member Posts: 537 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • H3||scr3amH3||scr3am Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations on passing your SSCP!
  • newjacknewjack Member Posts: 106 ■■■□□□□□□□
    How did the exam compare to the studiscope practice test? I scored very poorly on the studiscope exam and have been studying on and off for the past 5 months (I studied very hard the first 2 months) and I read through the AIO book twice and have gone through professor messers videos entirely.
    newjack wrote: »
    How did the exam compare to the studiscope practice test? I scored very poorly on the studiscope exam and have been studying on and off for the past 5 months (I studied very hard the first 2 months) and I read through the AIO book twice and have gone through professor messers videos entirely.

It was very different, although the studiscope made me study alot more to clear all the concepts after taking the exam it seem like most of it was false possitive (no pun intended). I got 68% on Studiscope, it is very poorly written and some of the question just dont make sense. Whereas the exam is very straight forward, no tricks.
  • impelseimpelse Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats
    Stop RDP Brute Force Attack with our RDP Firewall : http://www.thehost1.com
    It is your personal IPS to stop the attack.

• newjacknewjack Member Posts: 106 ■■■□□□□□□□
    musclegeek wrote: »
    It was very different, although the studiscope made me study alot more to clear all the concepts after taking the exam it seem like most of it was false possitive (no pun intended). I got 68% on Studiscope, it is very poorly written and some of the question just dont make sense. Whereas the exam is very straight forward, no tricks.

I would buy you a beer right now if I could, I've been getting the same results. Thanks for the answer.