Options

Motivation

tmcgtmcg Banned Posts: 127
I have to say I get great motivation from this forum, fantastic advice for studying, resources and like myself it's great seeing people who are just starting in the I.T field pass all these certifications and offering advice :)

Comments

• Options
    GForce75GForce75 Member Posts: 222
    It's always one team, one fight.
    Doctoral Candidate - BA (33/60hrs) ~ MBA/Project Management ~ BA/Business-IT
  • Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I love delivering that is my main motivation, but there have been sometimes when I was insecure or unsure and this forum helped out a lot.
  • Options
    techfiendtechfiend Member Posts: 1,481 ■■■■□□□□□□
    A documentary called 'Hoop Dreams' inspired me to put in a lot more work towards my career goals and this forum gave me the direction I needed to do it. Honestly I'd still probably be working a dead end job I've grown tired of without any direction if I didn't discover this forum. The past 6 months I've never studied harder than I ever have in my life because I enjoy it while trying to discover what interests me the most.
    2018 AWS Solutions Architect - Associate (Apr) 2017 VCAP6-DCV Deploy (Oct) 2016 Storage+ (Jan)
    2015 Start WGU (Feb) Net+ (Feb) Sec+ (Mar) Project+ (Apr) Other WGU (Jun) CCENT (Jul) CCNA (Aug) CCNA Security (Aug) MCP 2012 (Sep) MCSA 2012 (Oct) Linux+ (Nov) Capstone/BS (Nov) VCP6-DCV (Dec) ITILF (Dec)
  • Options
    tmcgtmcg Banned Posts: 127
    I will have to check that out "techfiend". Just like you I was fed up working a dead end job and not taking much home a month compared to some of my friends that were already in I.T
  • Options
    jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I just do it.. There are a lot of things that I'm not motivated for but I know that if I let the feelings get in the way, I'll just miss out.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****