Exam Preparation : Exam Q&A

rajeshraj25rajeshraj25 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□

I am planning to practice CISSP Exam Prep: Questions, Answers & Explanations

by SSI Logic Publishing. Has anyone tried this? Is this good ?

Comments

• kvponkshekvponkshe Member Posts: 25 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Not heard on this much... cccure ,Transcend , MH are common .... but I went through demo... found good !
  • Spin LockSpin Lock Member Posts: 142
    I'm using this book. The questions are not as challenging as McGraw-Hill or Shon Harris' CISSP Practice Exams (3rd Edition), but I have found them to be better than Transcender and CCCure.

Unlike Transcender and CCCure, the questions are well written and so are the explanations. And no useless questions that are specific to Windows Server 2003.

If time is short, make sure you attempt all the free McGraw-Hill and Elvisier questions. After that, I'd get the Shon Harris exam book (3rd edition) and if you still want more practice questions, get this book. It's worth the $25 investment
  • dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    SSI Logic have well written questions as spin lock said but in my opinion they are too easy compared to the real thing.
  • rickberrrickberr Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I have never heard of them. I used a combination of these three for practice exams. 1. Total Tester (Shon Harris) 2. CCCure Scenario Based Questions 3. Official ISC2 CISSP practice exams
  • rajeshraj25rajeshraj25 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Dear Spin, Thanks for your reply and I really appreciate your guidance.
    I am planning to take the exam after 15th Apr with revised 8 domains. Would it be good to opt Shon Harris Practice question considering revised syllabus? what is your opinion?