Transcender via Kaplan Self Test

thehayn1thehayn1 Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
I have seen multiple posts stating that the "Transcender" is a really good test engine that is simlar to the real test. I have been using the one that comes with the CISSP CBT nugget site and I am wondering if this is the same one that everyone is talking about. If not.... has anyone used this test (It says "Kaplan Self Test" when launched), and is it even close to what i can expect on the test or am i just wasting my time? Thanks guys! See you all <15 April haha

Comments

• papadocpapadoc Member Posts: 154
    I wouldn't say it is "close" to the format but the concepts are certainly similar.
  • 5ekurity5ekurity Member Posts: 346 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Kaplan is what I used and it was a great help in passing the test.
  • praminpramin Member Posts: 138 ■■■□□□□□□□
    For those that have used Transcender; are you ordering the CD-ROM or are you opting for download + bonus on-line?
  • RobicusRobicus Member Posts: 144 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hey pramin,

I ordered the 30 day online; no CD. I think its a pretty good resource!
    What's Next? eLearnSecurity's eCIR

MSISE, CISSP, GSE (#202), GSEC, GCIA, GCIH, GPEN, GMON, GCFE, GCCC, GCPM, eJPT, AWS CCP
  • praminpramin Member Posts: 138 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Robicus wrote: »
    Hey pramin,

I ordered the 30 day online; no CD. I think its a pretty good resource!

Robicus;

Thanks for the info. I presume you will be taking it soon. Good luck on the CISSP if you plan on taking it before 4/15/15. :)
  • RobicusRobicus Member Posts: 144 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Indeed! I'm booked for April 14th. :) I'm getting pretty excited...!
    What's Next? eLearnSecurity's eCIR

MSISE, CISSP, GSE (#202), GSEC, GCIA, GCIH, GPEN, GMON, GCFE, GCCC, GCPM, eJPT, AWS CCP
  • dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    MH questions are closer to the real test than trancenders. I heard the flash cards are very helpful.
  • ChuzpahChuzpah Member Posts: 68 ■■■□□□□□□□
    SO far I've tried the Self Test, Transcender, and CCCure and like the Transcender tests the best so far. I just purchased the CISSP practive exam book so I will try that one this week.
  • berto_testerberto_tester Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Are you a Kaplan student? If so there library has great resources as far as practice tests go I used them almost exclusively and passed the CISSP on 4/2/2015.