Options

CCNP Humble Beginnings

13»

Comments

• Options
    Danielh22185Danielh22185 Member Posts: 1,195 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Great work so far! Get it knocked out! TSHOOT scares me (I want to think it shouldn't) since I've been removed from my Route pass almost 2 years. I look forward to hearing of your pass on TSHOOT soon!
    Currently Studying: IE Stuff...kinda...for now...
    My ultimate career goal: To climb to the top of the computer network industry food chain.
    "Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else." - Vince Lombardi
  • Options
    siggnationsiggnation Member Posts: 182
    Thanks for all of the support, everyone!

I passed T-shoot, and passed it well! It was a fun exam, like others have echoed. Not very difficult since Cisco made the topology public, which saves tons of time learning the setup.

Now that i've earned my CCNP, I want to consider diving into CCIE, knowing the monumental task ahead; but, not before getting advice from the experts.

Best,

-sig
    Currently Reading:

CCIE Routing and Switching Written Exam v. 5.1
    CCIE Routing and Switching 5.0 OCG, Vol. I
    Cisco Lan Switching
  • Options
    koz24koz24 Member Posts: 766 ■■■■□□□□□□
    siggnation wrote: »
    Thanks for all of the support, everyone!

I passed T-shoot, and passed it well! It was a fun exam, like others have echoed. Not very difficult since Cisco made the topology public, which saves tons of time learning the setup.

Now that i've earned my CCNP, I want to consider diving into CCIE, knowing the monumental task ahead; but, not before getting advice from the experts.

Best,

-sig

Nice man, congrats! Do you drink? It's time to drink!
  • Options
    siggnationsiggnation Member Posts: 182
    koz24 wrote: »
    Nice man, congrats! Do you drink? It's time to drink!

You know it pal!
    Currently Reading:

CCIE Routing and Switching Written Exam v. 5.1
    CCIE Routing and Switching 5.0 OCG, Vol. I
    Cisco Lan Switching
  • Options
    Danielh22185Danielh22185 Member Posts: 1,195 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!!! Drinks required indeed! haha!
    Currently Studying: IE Stuff...kinda...for now...
    My ultimate career goal: To climb to the top of the computer network industry food chain.
    "Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else." - Vince Lombardi