Options

Suggestions for current CCNA exams

sawyer815sawyer815 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello all!

I've been out of the cert game for a bit but I would like to get back and actually finish what I started!! Just looking for some suggestions for a home lab and prep materials. Considering I can resell it once I'm done, I haven't really locked a number for a build yet.

Looking to do CCNA then CCNA:Voice, then maybe CCNA:Security. I did CCENT about 4 years ago but never got around to taking ICND2 after I started working my current job. If I buckle down I might be able to knock it down (hopefully) in 8 weeks.

I currently administer a network with Cisco equipment but obviously cannot do too much experimenting in production.

First time around I used the Cisco's netacad books and Chris Bryant's train signal series to prep. What's currently recommended (material/hardware) for CCNA?

Thanks for your time! Any input and feedback is appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    ssnyderu2ssnyderu2 Member Posts: 475 ■■■□□□□□□□
    clarson has a CCNA lab for sale. I bought some hardware from him a few weeks ago, he is on the up and up.

http://www.techexams.net/forums/off-topic/3161-sale-34.html
    2019 Goals: 70-698, CCENT, MCSA 2016
    Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, CIW Foundations and MTA OS Fundamentals
    Cisco Lab :3x Cisco 2811 Routers, 3x Cisco 3750 Switches and Cisco 2620 Router with NM-32A module
    Windows Lab: Dual CPU Hyper-V server with 12 Cores/24 Threads, 96GB RAM and 2TB HDD.
    CANCER SURVIVOR! In Remission Since September 2016!