Options

Loggin into Microsoft MCP site ?

davtharavdavtharav Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
How do I loginto the Microsoft MCP site.

I found the site, but where do i ge tthe information i need to login.

Obiously it's easy to get the Microsoft Passport, but where does the Canidate ID and Access Code come from?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    You get them when you take an MCP exam. Then Microsoft will send you all the information.
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    sartsart Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Check your prometric/vue printout if you just wrote and successfully passed any Microsoft exam or attempted any Beta microsoft exam.
    Although I /think/ I had to wait for my official MCP papers to arrive before I could log in.
    -network analyst
  • Options
    seuss_ssuesseuss_ssues Member Posts: 629
    i passed 270 last tuesday (my first microsoft cert) and by doing so became an MCP. I too was wondering the exact same thing. My printout didnt have my Id or validation code on it. 2 days or so after i took and passed the exam i received my Id and probably 2 hours later recieved my validation code.

Also dont forget if you want to receive your welcome kit you have to login to the MCP site and request it.

seuss
  • Options
    sartsart Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□

Also dont forget if you want to receive your welcome kit you have to login to the MCP site and request it.

Wise words! =)
    -network analyst
  • Options
    TrailerisfTrailerisf Member Posts: 455
    i passed 270 last tuesday (my first microsoft cert) and by doing so became an MCP. I too was wondering the exact same thing. My printout didnt have my Id or validation code on it. 2 days or so after i took and passed the exam i received my Id and probably 2 hours later recieved my validation code.

seuss
    I had a code on the bottom of my exam score... Log into the site and apply for membership w/ the code... They will send yer login info to you via email.... my cert came well over a month later from Indonesia of all places.

Sheesh, I only live 2 hrs away from Bill's house. I could have just stopped by and picked it up.
    On the road to Cisco. Will I hunt it, or will it hunt me?
  • Options
    TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Hi guys,

I got my login information in an email from Microsoft about a week after I passed my first MCP exam, this was after the test center sent the results to Microsoft. I'm not sure, but maybe it has changed since then?
  • Options
    swagger77swagger77 Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hi!

what does the welcome kit include? maybe silly but i wanna know :P
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    I just received mine 2 days ago.......

it includes:
    your certificate - very cheap looking - it is white with a blue stripe at the top and on the left it says Microsoft Certified Professional

Your wallet card - which looks just like your certificate

a lapel

legal documents on how and when to use the logo and a link to downlown the logos.
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE