Selling 2 Cisco Vouchers

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior MemberPosts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey guys I have 2 ICND vouchers I am selling. They can be used for either exam. Since my CCNA is done, I don't need these extra vouchers. I am selling these each for $125 each. First come first serve for expiration dates. PM if interested.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
    If interested in vouchers, please PM me
  • JasionoJasiono Member Posts: 896 ■■■■□□□□□□
    When do they expire?
  • d4nz1gd4nz1g Member Posts: 464
    Is it valid worldwide?
  • DrethylDrethyl Member Posts: 121 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I sent you a PM.
    Correction, I have 4 vouchers for sale!! The expire dates are between September and October 2015. These vouchers are only available for US/Canada I believe (North America)
    Only have 3 vouchers left for sale.
  • Cisco InfernoCisco Inferno Member Posts: 1,034 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Aww. I should have seen this post before I booked ICND2 in a month.

Bump for you, and congrats again on that CCNA pass.

ps. Your 20lb goal looks like something I should try ;)
    2019 Goals
    CompTIA Linux+
    [ ] Bachelor's Degree
    Yeah I hear you there. I just want to lose it before I start my new job/graduation. I am supposed to be working with a girl who will be training me at my company icon_cool.gificon_cool.gif A girl in IT is cool and if she plays video games and is nice looking (I thought the photo was Photoshop/Illustrator type of good looking), gotta be on top of my game physically and mentally! First impressions man.
  • xeruanxeruan Member Posts: 146 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Just wanted to reply and say, if you still have one of the vouchers, I am interested. I'm currently waiting for an Admin response on getting pre-10 post PM abilities.
    Yes I still have vouchers available. They all expire in October 2015
  • Codeman6669Codeman6669 Member Posts: 227
    Yeah I hear you there. I just want to lose it before I start my new job/graduation. I am supposed to be working with a girl who will be training me at my company icon_cool.gificon_cool.gif A girl in IT is cool and if she plays video games and is nice looking (I thought the photo was Photoshop/Illustrator type of good looking), gotta be on top of my game physically and mentally! First impressions man.

you and every single IT guy ever thinks the exact same thing. lol
    I still have vouchers available let me know if you are interested.
    A few more posts to go until I can PM you with more information, but I am interested.
    Still have vouchers for sale. PM if interested.
    Thank you for the voucher. Easy, smooth, and painless process - already registered for my ICND2 exam in 2 weeks.
    No problem! Best of luck!
  • JasionoJasiono Member Posts: 896 ■■■■□□□□□□
    How much are they originally? I might want one to take ICND1 with just to get a feel for it before WGU makes me take it. I wonder what will happen if I take it and pass it lol.
    Vouchers are usually $150. I am selling them for $125. If you pass it before WGU makes you, I believe it will automatically count for credit towards your degree I believe but I am not 100% sure. PM me if you are interested in a voucher. I only have 1 left.
  • DrethylDrethyl Member Posts: 121 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I sent you a pm bro.
    No more vouchers available. I sold out.
  • cyphaciphercyphacipher Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If anyone is interested, I decided to not go with CCENT, just gonna do Network+ instead. I"m selling my Cisco 100-101/200-101 voucher. It expires 2/10/2016. Paid $150 for it. Will sell for $120.
  • durena01durena01 Member Posts: 6 ■■■□□□□□□□
    cyphacipher i cant pm you but im interested on that voucher
  • SpetsRepairSpetsRepair Member Posts: 210 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Any body got a voucher for sale?
  • alan.leung10alan.leung10 Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I also have 2 ICND vouchers and they can be used for either exam. I am selling these each for $125 each and they are valid till May 19, 2017.