Passed the Network+ this week!

SpeedCostsMoneySpeedCostsMoney Posts: 12Member ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed the Network+ this week on my second pass. I purchsed the Cert Master and Exam Voucher combo from Comptia with a free retake. Thankfuly I did not need the retake voucher.

The test was hard but I am glad I got it done. If I can pass it anyone can. On to the 70-680. Anyone for some good tips for that one?

Comments

• JasminLandryJasminLandry Posts: 601Member
    Congrats on the pass! For the 70-680, some people say "it's Windows 7, I know how to use it, it'll be easy". Well it's not that easy, so don't take it lightly.

• H3||scr3amH3||scr3am Posts: 564Member ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on your Net+, and Best of luck on your MS exam :D
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Gaming Tech Expert Silicon Valley, CAPosts: 4,003Member ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!!
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."
  • fuz1onfuz1on Posts: 961Member
    congrats!
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • daviddwsdaviddws Posts: 303Member
    The 70-680 is a bear! Dont get discouraged if you dont pass one or even two times. I think its mainly because of the amount of material covered and only 40-50 questions.
  • greg9891greg9891 Posts: 1,166Member ■■■■■■□□□□
    wait a go!!!! Great jon on the pass. what was your score ?
    Certs Gained 2018: CCENT ,210-255 ( Cyber Security Operations)
    Upcoming: ICND2, CTT, 210-250 (Cyber Security Fundamentals)

Isaiah 28:10 - For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line; here a little, and there a little.
  • orlandoflorlandofl Posts: 216Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    • Education: B.A. Criminal Justice - Thomas Edison State University
    • Education: Undergraduate Certificate in Microsoft Server Administration - St. Petersburg College
    • Currently Working On: MCSA - Windows 10
    • Planned Certifications for 2017: MCSE - Mobility
    • Connect With Me On LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/in/travisebyrd
  • c0mptiac0mptia Posts: 147Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on your passing.