Summer time... what will you do?

2»

Comments

• Kinet1cKinet1c Member Posts: 604 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Kinet1c wrote: »
    Setup my kids bedroom.. where it looks like an actual bedroom and not a home office/study/bedroom. Hopefully get my CCNA sec too.

Got the kids bedroom setup last week, was awesome and while he's young, he seems to enjoy it. CCNA Sec has been put off, RHCSA has replaced it.
    2018 Goals - Learn all the Hashicorp products

Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity
  • JustFredJustFred Member Posts: 678 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Working hard to finish my degree, lots of BBQs and being out more i hope hehehe
    [h=2]"After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true." Spock[/h]
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Looking to get a new job.......finally purchase a Vehicle as my old buick lesabre kicked the bucket almost a year now.........move into a new apartment and take some more certs to add with the network + i have. I will definitely get me a fishing rod " ugly stick Gx2'' to do some fishing and Help finish the Media Department at my church.
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • VeritiesVerities Member Posts: 1,162
    Work on obtaining both CCNA and my green belt in karate.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I'm working hard to finish my degree, enjoy some tasty BBQs, traveling to Japan in September and possibly Seattle next month for PAX Prime. I'd also like to get back to the gun range. ;)

Also, if time permits also update my gaming collection inventory which is much overdue. icon_lol.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • KandinskyKandinsky Member Posts: 108 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Trying to get more proficient at the job I just started a month ago while beginning my CCNA studies. Possibly some outdoor grilling, that's always fun. I'm trying to locate one of the new Kel-tec sub 2000 generation 2 carbines in the Glock configuration which is proving to be elusive. I've also lately been enjoying just taking occasional road trips in my car exploring driving up north on 441, watching the scenery change and its been great to clear my head from time to time.