Options

Cleared CISSP exam on 11th April 2015

abhogwanabhogwan Registered Users Posts: 4 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi Guys,
I have been reviewing all threads here for a long time and so happy to share with you all that I have cleared my CISSP exam .
It feels too great and so much respect for people who have done it and currently doing it.

ERIC Conrad 2nd Edition - Studied it cover to cover at least 4 5 times
Conrad 11th Hour - Read Twice
Shon Harris Audio Files - all the time whenever free whether in gym or car icon_redface.gificon_redface.gif
cccure Questions : quite nice questions with all kind of varieties which help you to develop and test your concepts.
CBT nuggets - watched once
Sunflower Notes
Combined notes
ERIC Conrad online practice exams
Questions at the back of ERIC CONRAD BOOKS and other on-line practice tests.

Total study time 2 months

I was actually 100% sure that I am going to fail when i was midway through the exam. I wasn't confident in at least half of the answers. I had to read question 2-3-4 times to get the question in my mind correctly.
I completed my exam in 5 hours and 50 minutes though i kept reviewing till the timer came back to zero.:):)
From what I can see I can say its most important to get the concept in CISSP thats all that matters in the end how well you understand the base concept .

This has been a privilege to be a part of this forum and here people are too supportive and knowledgeable, it helps a lot .
Cheers to all :D
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Best Regards,

Abhimanyu Bhogwan CISSP(icon_redface.gificon_redface.gificon_redface.gif)

Comments

• Options
    melvinfzmelvinfz Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations !!
  • Options
    melvinfzmelvinfz Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi Abhimanyu,

Do you have a soft copy of the ERIC CONRAD 11th hour book plus his practise tests
  • Options
    TheFORCETheFORCE Member Posts: 2,297 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congratulations. You know you need to finish the endorsement process to use the CISSP title right? You are technically not CISSP yet, the exam is only 1 part.
  • Options
    Yes i understand that , that was just a way to show my happiness:)
  • Options
    Hi ERIC online tests are available for free , you can find that at Elsevier: conrad: CISSP Study Guide Certification
  • Options
    pemanpeman Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    srikkusrikku Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Can I call you? What is your number?

abhogwan wrote: »
    Hi Guys,
    I have been reviewing all threads here for a long time and so happy to share with you all that I have cleared my CISSP exam .
    It feels too great and so much respect for people who have done it and currently doing it.

ERIC Conrad 2nd Edition - Studied it cover to cover at least 4 5 times
    Conrad 11th Hour - Read Twice
    Shon Harris Audio Files - all the time whenever free whether in gym or car icon_redface.gificon_redface.gif
    cccure Questions : quite nice questions with all kind of varieties which help you to develop and test your concepts.
    CBT nuggets - watched once
    Sunflower Notes
    Combined notes
    ERIC Conrad online practice exams
    Questions at the back of ERIC CONRAD BOOKS and other on-line practice tests.

Total study time 2 months

I was actually 100% sure that I am going to fail when i was midway through the exam. I wasn't confident in at least half of the answers. I had to read question 2-3-4 times to get the question in my mind correctly.
    I completed my exam in 5 hours and 50 minutes though i kept reviewing till the timer came back to zero.:):)
    From what I can see I can say its most important to get the concept in CISSP thats all that matters in the end how well you understand the base concept .

This has been a privilege to be a part of this forum and here people are too supportive and knowledgeable, it helps a lot .
    Cheers to all :D
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Best Regards,

Abhimanyu Bhogwan CISSP(icon_redface.gificon_redface.gificon_redface.gif)
  • Options
    ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    H3||scr3amH3||scr3am Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations on passing your CISSP! welcome to the club.
  • Options
    zme783zme783 Member Posts: 43 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!