Options

Sansfire 2015

jamthatjamthat Member Posts: 304 ■■■□□□□□□□
Been a while (Network Security '11) for me, but I'm finally in with a SANS-friendly company again! Anyone here attending SANSFIRE this year? I'll be in SEC501..Hoping it's a good course, haven't heard too much about it but I like the content and wanted to do it before 503 next year.

Comments

• Options
    5ekurity5ekurity Member Posts: 346 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I might be attending this year, depending if I can get things squared away on the home front to be gone for a week - if so, I'll be in SEC504.
  • Options
    rudegeekrudegeek Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I'll be attending SEC505: Securing Windows with PowerShell and the Critical Security Controls.

Never been to Baltimore, excited about this! Especially since my work isn't making me take vacation time or pay for anything. Even got myself a nice per-diem in addition to regular pay.
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Just for the record I'll be hating on all of those who can go icon_smile.gif
  • Options
    rudegeek wrote: »
    I'll be attending SEC505: Securing Windows with PowerShell and the Critical Security Controls.

Never been to Baltimore, excited about this! Especially since my work isn't making me take vacation time or pay for anything. Even got myself a nice per-diem in addition to regular pay.

Nice! Well I'm officially registered as of yesterday if anyone wants to meet up out there. Planning on catching one of the O's/Phil's (mon/tues) game with some friends in the area if time allows
  • Options