Options

Today ! Fail with 692 Score !

dinhtqdinhtq Member Posts: 24 ■■■□□□□□□□
Today 14/2015 ! I Fail with 692 score !

Comments

• Options
    sherleesherlee Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Try again, can you share what were your preparation material and where did u lack ?
  • Options
    ssaa0625ssaa0625 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    sigh... I also failed today with 688 score. I really hate the unfair mechanism for English is not first language and English exam is the only option in my country. Some term is abstruse and really affect my decision. It seems to test your understanding in vocabulary instead info security.
  • Options
    E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,232 ■■■■■■■■■■
    So close! Keep trying guys.

What study material did you guys use?
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • Options
    Ebook that I used
    • Shon Harris All-in-One 6th Edition
    • Shon Harris Practice Exams, 3rd
    • CISSP CBK 3rd
    • Eric Conrad CISSP Study Guide, Second Edition
    • Eric Conrad Eleventh Hour, Second Edition
    • CISSP Practice Questions Exam Cram, Third Edition
    • CISSP For Dummies, Fourth Edition
    • Paid CCCure Subscription
    • Transcender
    • MH Quizzes
    • Total tester
    • Combined Notes
    • Sunflower

• Options
    cholaz777cholaz777 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Dear All,
    Be proud for first step towards this CISSP Exam. Many people who failed first time or many time changed the world history. Please do not give up. Me too failed on 09/04/2015 even though I prepared well. Please open the following Youtube link and listen to him to correct our mistakes.

Please strictly understand the recent ISC2 requirement for new Exam format. Clear all concept by reading again and again. there are so many people in this site and Youtube helping to pass this CISSP Exam.

We together try once again and joined the PASSED club. Use new 9th Domain "PATIENT"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b87yfzOwzxc
  • Options
    dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Don't give up refocus and try again. for many success comes after a second attempt.
  • Options
    voodoo26voodoo26 Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
    me too failed at first attempt. never give up. list your weak domains and make another study plan for next attempt. You will make it if you really want it. nothing can stand on your way if you really put strong effort icon_thumright.gificon_study.gif

good luck to everyone !!!
    2014 Goals CISSP COLOR=#008000]Passed[/COLOR, 2015 Goals CISM COLOR=#ff0000]June[/COLOR
  • Options
    Security2014Security2014 Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I also failed twice.. try again success will come to your way..

Finally.. I passed CISSP today
  • Options
    ssaa0625 wrote: »
    sigh... I also failed today with 688 score. I really hate the unfair mechanism for English is not first language and English exam is the only option in my country. Some term is abstruse and really affect my decision. It seems to test your understanding in vocabulary instead info security.

Yes, English is not my language mother . I Live in VietNamese ! So alot of vocabulary i cant translate to my language mother to understand .
    Althought my knowledge about all domain of cissp verygood .
    I know that this is national exam . but it unfair !
  • Options
    astudentastudent Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    ssaa0625 wrote: »

A lot of non-native English speakers passed the exam. A lot of native English speakers failed it. From what you wrote, I can see your English is better than mine. You can do iticon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    riyanriyan Member Posts: 161 ■■■□□□□□□□
    astudent wrote: »
    A lot of non-native English speakers passed the exam. A lot of native English speakers failed it. From what you wrote, I can see your English is better than mine. You can do iticon_cheers.gif

Do they allow to take language aid in the form of dictionary??
  • Options
    seigexseigex Member Posts: 105
    riyan wrote: »

Yes, non-technical language dictionaries are allowed. From (ISC)2:

Dictionaries
    Hard copy language translation dictionaries are permitted for the examination should you choose to bring one to assist you with language translation. Electronic dictionaries will not be permitted under any circumstances. The Examination Supervisor will fully inspect your dictionary at check-in. Your dictionary may not contain any writing or extraneous materials of any kind. If the dictionary contains writing or other materials or papers, it will not be permitted in the examination room. Additionally, you are not permitted to write in your dictionary at any time during the examination, and it will be inspected a second time prior to dismissal from the examination. Finally, (ISC)² takes no responsibility for the content of such dictionaries or interpretations of its contents by a candidate.
  • Options
    astudentastudent Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    riyan wrote: »

I did bring a dictionary to the exam centre, but did not bother taking it out of my bag.