finished CCNA coming to CCNP, CCIE

nora923nora923 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello eveyone

This my first post.

I just finished my CCNA exam. I was studying from Todd Lammle ccna book.
It was really straight forward and easy for me to understand, as english is not my first languge.

I am trying to find out a book for ccnp that is as easy as Todd's.

Could you please help me if you know any books out there that easy?

I found one which is how to master youe ccnp. But of course I need your suggestions.

Many Thanks,,,,,

Comments

• siggnationsiggnation Member Posts: 182
    There are several books you can read to prepare yourself for CCNP. Cisco offers their Official Certification Guide and the Foundation Learning Guide, the latter offering more detailed explanations, and perhaps a bit less dry.

I haven't tried any of those. I bought the CCNP Simplified series at the recommendation of many members here. They offer 3 books each based on ROUTE, SWICH and T-Shoot; and they're offered at a great price of $10 for the Kindle version, or ~$60 for each soft cover. The Simplified series is very detailed and contains some CCIE level material in it; however, it doesn't have a few of the new topics on the 300x series exams, such as DMVPN and IPv6 expansion (I'm speaking only for the ROUTE series as I haven't read SWITCH or T-Shoot yet).

nora-- check out this MicroNugget for the new CCNP exam topics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipHEcgYspGc#t=78
    Currently Reading:

CCIE Routing and Switching Written Exam v. 5.1
    CCIE Routing and Switching 5.0 OCG, Vol. I
    Cisco Lan Switching