Options

Anyone taking the "new" exam soon?

cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
I am curious, do we have anyone scheduled to take the "new" exam soon?

Comments

• Options
    Dustang2014Dustang2014 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yes. I will be taking it Thursday the 23rd. And yes I am freaking out. Just found out about the change yesterday.
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Ouch! Welcome aboard. Let us know how it goes.
  • Options
    yemi123yemi123 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would be taking mine on the 6th of June.
  • Options
    CodyyCodyy Member Posts: 223 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Co-worker was supposed to take it yesterday, haven't ran into him today but I'm going to see if he's here and ask how it was.

Edit: Didn't find him but a couple of others that talked to him said he didn't get a score and could take up to 6 weeks. Anyone else heard of that change???
  • Options
    I know that this is the case with the old written exam. I read something about this. It stated to get some stats they may take 5 to 6 weeks. if this is true and only a temporary thing. I might as well wait until this is not happening. Let me know.
  • Options
    chickenlicken09chickenlicken09 Member Posts: 537 ■■■■□□□□□□
    4% extra material added, hardly much to worry about.
  • Options
    I did some research and yes it is 8 weeks wait from the time you take you test. I actually called ISC to confirm. So I am rescheduling and studying the materials for 6 more weeks until enough people go through to start receiving the scores right after the test is completed. Seems like a better idea. I will know sooner and have more time for studies. Kinda sad Kinda not. Drinks to follow.
  • Options
    ArchonArchon Member Posts: 183 ■■■□□□□□□□
    eddo1 wrote: »
    4% extra material added, hardly much to worry about.

Is there somewhere that lists just the changes in the new exam?

I am taking the exam at end of June to hopefully the issue has been resolved by then.
  • Options
    Its not an issue that they are having it is a matrix of scores that they need to collect for the first X amount of persons taking new tests. You should be ok with the date your testing. Check prior to your test at your testing center. Yes there is a list of what was added and what the new domains look like on the ISC2 site.