Options

CISSP - Real Value

2»

Comments

• Options
    dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Robertf969 wrote: »
    Duster I will take your magic PM!

The magic only works in the UK:D. The CISSP pixie dust has ran out for the United States.
  • Options
    mjsinhsvmjsinhsv Member Posts: 167
    Seems like the hiring activity always picks up after a major coporate hack and then levels off.
    Funny when orgs think they are impervious to security breaches and it won't happen to them.

I interviewed with a major US retailer last week as a security analyst. The group had 4 people in their security department and they were working on implementing 96 security projects..on top of their normal duties. LOL.

The UK is always behind US trends btw.
    Disco is dead. ;)
  • Options
    ChuzpahChuzpah Member Posts: 68 ■■■□□□□□□□
    beads wrote: »
    Where another CNE to explain this one. LOL. How about another MCSE 3.x, 4.0 or 2k? It always catches up with us eventually. At least the (ISC)2 has some experience requirement involved or we'd have another race to see whose got the youngest progeny to able to pass the exam? What was the record for youngest MCSE? 8 years old I believe? Come on - its a cert in audit!

I remember those days of the CNE and MCSE. I was one of those first 15,000 MCSEs! Now I'm trying to avoid taking another Microsoft exam but my boss is pro Microsoft.

LOL about those young MCSEs, that is ludicrous!
  • Options
    junaid375junaid375 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    you are expected to have CISSP these days (infact for past few years).
    And I agree with most of the posts here, CISSP can get you through HR and Recruiters.

for new CyberSecurity roles, CISSP is mentioned most of the time.
  • Options
    impelseimpelse Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■□□□□□□
    This is true, they do not listen to you without CISSP and doesn't matter if you have a lot of experience, sadly HR does not have any other parameter.
    Stop RDP Brute Force Attack with our RDP Firewall : http://www.thehost1.com
    It is your personal IPS to stop the attack.