Options

CCSP - Certified Cloud Security Professional

2»

Comments

• Options
    rickberrrickberr Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    One of the ISC2 certification consultants emailed me last week. The CCSP book is expected to be released December 2015. Probably trying to close the deal for a sale but he stated they have been receiving lots of interest regarding the cert.
  • Options
    chanakyajupudichanakyajupudi Member Posts: 712
    The cert could be useful for a lot of Cloud Consultants. I hope they get the book out sooner. I just want the book. Cannot afford any more certs this year!
    Work In Progress - RHCA [ ] Certified Cloud Security Professional [ ] GMON/GWAPT if Work Study is accepted [ ]
    http://adarsh.amazonwebservices.ninja

• Options
    masterjackmasterjack Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    no doubt this one will be a nice price too!
  • Options
    OvercertifiedOvercertified Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Just started the online training, which is 2.5 hours per day, 2 days per week, 8 weeks = 40 hours. Was also able to find the two ISO/IEC 17788+17789 docs which were accidently leaked. 88 has term http://www.euchina-fire.eu/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/ITU-T_Information-technology-%E2%80%94-Cloud-computing-%E2%80%94-Overview-and-vocabulary_2014-10-15.pdf 89 is reference architecture http://www.euchina-fire.eu/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/ITU-T_Information-technology-%E2%80%94-Cloud-computing-%E2%80%94-Reference-architecture-2014-10-15.pdf
  • Options
    OvercertifiedOvercertified Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    They are also referring a lot to the NIST documents as well.
  • Options
    chickenlicken09chickenlicken09 Member Posts: 537 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Can you point me to the online training?
  • Options
    beadsbeads Member Posts: 1,531 ■■■■■■■■■□
    eddo1 wrote: »
    Guys, is there a book for this cert? I would be interested.

I love people who ask questions on a board before Googling or dare bothering with searching on Amazon. icon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    TheFORCETheFORCE Member Posts: 2,297 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Just received an email from ISC2 that the AMF for CCSP will be waived if you pass the exam by December 31st. That's for CISSP holders. Probably the same for other cerification holders as well.
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    I've been too lazy to look. Is this exam also $599?
  • Options
    NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
  • Options
    Robertf969Robertf969 Member Posts: 190
    I might take it, got the email about the AMFs being waived for a year for CISSP holders.
  • Options
    rickberrrickberr Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I have been contacted by three different certification consultants since last week about the discount/deal. Will be trying to fit the exam in before December 31. If not, it should be early next year.

Since there is no book for this yet, I downloaded the study guides for the CCSK exam. When I get some time, I will start comparing the CBK from the CCSP to the CCSK materials.
  • Options
    RemedympRemedymp Member Posts: 834 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Have anyone taken the exam as of yet?
  • Options
    Mike7Mike7 Member Posts: 1,107 ■■■■□□□□□□