Subscribing to the (ISC)² Code of Ethics : How to

sbilalsbilal Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
Dear All

I am in process of endorsement and once of the requirement is Subscribing to the (ISC)² Code of Ethics. Please advice how should I fulfill this requirement. Please advice.

Thanks

Comments

• cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Just sign the Endorsement Form under "Applicant Agreement" where it says "I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE STATEMENTS AND INTEND TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THEM". You are attesting that "I have read the (ISC)² Code of Ethics and hereby confirm that I will comply with it in the future..."
  • NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I believe they way they mean it is to follow their "Code of Ethics Canons"

Code of Ethics Canons:
    • Protect society, the common good, necessary public trust and confidence, and the infrastructure.
    • Act honorably, honestly, justly, responsibly, and legally.
    • Provide diligent and competent service to principals.
    • Advance and protect the profession.
  • beadsbeads Member Posts: 1,531 ■■■■■■■■■□
    To add a bit of clarification to the above.

You have a moral duty to protect society above all else and the profession last. There are times in this field when falling on one's sword is not only considered noble but necessary.

That is what makes this a rich target for exam ethics questions for both the CISSP and HCISPP.

- b/eads
  • sbilalsbilal Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks All
    Thanks for the reply. Once more thing , once I will complete my papers. Who will send the papers t ISC2? Me or my endorser?
    Please advice.
    Thanks
  • E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,228 ■■■■■■■■■■
    sbilal wrote: »
    Who will send the papers t ISC2? Me or my endorser?

b/eads is the official liaison. :D
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • riyanriyan Member Posts: 161 ■■■□□□□□□□
    sbilal wrote: »
    Thanks All
    Thanks for the reply. Once more thing , once I will complete my papers. Who will send the papers t ISC2? Me or my endorser?
    Please advice.
    Thanks
    Does not matter. Either you or your supervisor. This will not effect any thing at all. Do not worry.
  • beadsbeads Member Posts: 1,531 ■■■■■■■■■□
    E Double U wrote: »
    b/eads is the official liaison. :D

Dude! I feel like I've been clubbing CISSP candidates in baby seal outfits lately!

- b/eads