Options

Endosedement in 4 Week: Long Time to wait

sbilalsbilal Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi All

I submitted my papers for endorsement to ISC2 and they replied with the mail that they received my documents but endorsement will take 4 weeks time. I have a doubt whether it is within 4 weeks or after 4 week I will get the endorsement done.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,229 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I submitted mine on March 30 and rcvd the confirmation mail from ISC2 on the 31st saying it would take 8 weeks.
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • Options
    riyanriyan Member Posts: 161 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Are you sure it's 4 week? Generally it' 8 weeks.
  • Options
    sbilalsbilal Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi

Sorry its 8 weeks and now its double the time. Long time.
  • Options
    beadsbeads Member Posts: 1,531 ■■■■■■■■■□
    In the era of instant gratification 6-8 weeks must feel like an eternity. Since the newest testing regimen is being evaluated its simply going to take as long as it takes to through the CAP process. Or perhaps you'd just like to take your chances and have everyone just get a quick pass regardless of scoring?

A couple of exam methodologies ago 6-8 was the norm. We were also forced to travel long distances to walk backwards up a steep hill in the dead of winter to take the exam itself in a sweaty room with 100 people in attendance and questionable pencils in which to write. Awful.

You'll survive.

-b/eads
  • Options
    dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    If all goes well you should hear back from ISC around 4 weeks... the wait felt like eternity for me i know the feeling! the only comfort i can give you is youve already done the hard work now exercise some patience..
  • Options
    seigexseigex Member Posts: 105
    My endorsement took 4 weeks to the day. Submitted Mar 2 got official certification notification on Mar 30
  • Options
    justjenjustjen Member Posts: 77 ■■□□□□□□□□
    When I first read the OP, I thought maybe the logjam from just before April 15 had miraculously cleared up. Oh well... I will find some distraction for the next 7-8 weeks. LOL