Options

CCNA Multiple Questions ?

myk_roquemyk_roque Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
For the CCNA exam for multiple questions will they always indicate that from the options given, you will choose a specific number of answers, say [Choose 3] as opposed to saying [choose all that apply] ???

I have read in one book that the CCNA exam will indicate the number of response needed, although in some practice exams, it just says “choose all will apply” and some answers are just plain confusing.

I find that knowing the number of response a Question is expecting could help in a way by using the elimination.
“Remember that everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something”

Comments

• Options
    JiggsawwJiggsaww Member Posts: 195
    some practice exams are like that maybe to get u out of a program response.......however on the actuall exam they will tell you how much choices is required......i've never proved it but i don't think you can advance without completely answerin a question :) didn't want 2 take tha chance to click next and loose on ah ques.....
  • Options
    myk_roquemyk_roque Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I think you are right there. And I do think that if you reply with more options than needed, it will not let you advance as well. But like you said, rather not try :)
    “Remember that everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something”
  • Options
    JiggsawwJiggsaww Member Posts: 195
    just watch the time and you will do fine on the exam.......