Options

A+ Simulation

RozirajRoziraj Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,
please help me to prepare for simulation questions. I need to pass my test this time.
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    orlandoflorlandofl Member Posts: 216 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I haven't ran across any online simulation questions for either the 801 or 802 exams. The simulation questions on the actual 801 test weren't very hard and fairly obvious. Know SOHO networking (router config) and various PC hardware setups (home vs business) I'm taking the 802 exam tomorrow I'll post back then.

-Travis
    • Education: B.A. Criminal Justice - Thomas Edison State University
    • Education: Undergraduate Certificate in Microsoft Server Administration - St. Petersburg College
    • Currently Working On: MCSA - Windows 10
    • Planned Certifications for 2017: MCSE - Mobility
    • Connect With Me On LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/in/travisebyrd
  • Options
    shrinskshrinsk Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Travis,

Would you say the 802 perf based questions are more concerned with the end result rather than the path you took to get there?

Thanks!
  • Options
    orlandoflorlandofl Member Posts: 216 ■■■□□□□□□□
    shrinsk wrote: »
    Travis,

Would you say the 802 perf based questions are more concerned with the end result rather than the path you took to get there?

Thanks!

hmmm good question. I would say that the path to get to the end result is just as...if not more important than the end result in and of itself ...........truth is the exam only gives you so many paths to take..it doesn't give you full desktop control or anything like that. Make sense?

-Travis
    • Education: B.A. Criminal Justice - Thomas Edison State University
    • Education: Undergraduate Certificate in Microsoft Server Administration - St. Petersburg College
    • Currently Working On: MCSA - Windows 10
    • Planned Certifications for 2017: MCSE - Mobility
    • Connect With Me On LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/in/travisebyrd
  • Options
    shrinskshrinsk Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yes, thanks. My line of thinking is, based on samples of perf based questions I've seen, would an extra dir command here or there to verify information count against a question... Or an extra click on the simulated GUI than is needed, things like that. Just wondering how nitpicky CompTIA is!

Thanks for the help