Options

Study Material for new SSCP Exam

qasimchadharqasimchadhar Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
Can anyone please recommend study material for post April 2015 SSCP exam?

Comments

• Options
    suranjitsuranjit Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am also looking for that.

It would be really helpful if someone can provide a guideline for self-study material for new SSCP exam please?

Thanks,
    Suranjit
  • Options
    I've contacted ISC2 regarding this and I'm waiting on a response. Will post here if I have an update. Even the official book on iSC2 website is from 2010. Other self study guides like AIO don't start coming out till August.
  • Options
    suranjitsuranjit Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank you qasimchadhar.
    I will wait for your update.
  • Options
    no updates yet. I'll call them again today.
  • Options
    dannycrackodannycracko Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi qasinchadhar, do you have any update? appreciate your effort.
  • Options
    arav.samarav.sam Member Posts: 8 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Can anyone please recommend study material for post April 2015 SSCP exam?

I have cleared SSCP using darril gibson book.
    So i would suggest to buy that book and read twice.... That would be more than enough to pass this exam...
    All the best for the exam.
  • Options
    jenrickjenrick Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm curious about this as well.
    I'd like to take my SSCP but I'm hesitant since there doesn't seem to be that much information out study materials.
    Seems as if the the AIO SSCP would be a staple in materials, and perhaps AIO CISSP as well?
  • Options
    jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Alright so I was reading from someone's post who passed the CISSP exam, who used the AIO book. I can't remember which edition.
    I figure if they could use the AIO that isn't updated then I can use the CISSP AIO to study for the updated SSCP exam. I might have to do some minor research for it but other than that, thats what I'm doing.

I'm going through the CISSP AIO 5th edition and looking up specific things for the current SSCP so I can map the chapters to the objectives. We can't always wait for what we want to come out... we gotta be resourceful at times.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****