Options

Book Material for new CISSP exam

VishishuVishishu Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,

Am planning to take up CISSP exam and am kinda puzzle to know which material to go with...the official CBK is much pricier and heavy to my pocket...can CISSP AIO 6th edition help ? or should I refer to anyother book for the new domain info ?

Please kindly help me.

Comments

• Options
    qasimchadharqasimchadhar Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    From what' I've heard, if you've been in infosec field for few years, CISSP for Dummies is good enough. I've also heard good reviews about AIO but it appears to only cover 80% of the material. Check out some Passed CISSP threads for more info.
  • Options
    dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I would recommend you spend the few extra dollars and get the latest book. The exam is expensive and it wouldn't be worth the risk of failing because you wanted to save $10. You want to pass it on your first try! However like qasim said if you have years of experience in Infosec then older books might suffice.
  • Options
    riyanriyan Member Posts: 161 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Vishishu wrote: »
    Hi,

Am planning to take up CISSP exam and am kinda puzzle to know which material to go with...the official CBK is much pricier and heavy to my pocket...can CISSP AIO 6th edition help ? or should I refer to anyother book for the new domain info ?

Please kindly help me.

Never lay your hands-on dummy series for cissp. It will do you no good. Get hold of cbk 4th edition for the preparation.