Options

Udemy is having a $15 sale

alochaloch Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
Chris Bryant and others available. I already have his CCNA video series so I purchased his 2015 CCNP All In One for just $15. The offer expires in two or three days.

Comments

• Options
    MTciscoguyMTciscoguy Member Posts: 552
    He has been running specials quite regularly this year, I got his CCNA and Security back in Dec, have been pretty good, although a bit dry, .

Where is MT are you aloch? I live in MT as well.
    Current Lab: 4 C2950 WS, 1 C2950G EI, 3 1841, 2 2503, Various Modules, Parts and Pieces. Dell Power Edge 1850, Dell Power Edge 1950.
  • Options
    showintshowint Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I found it. But it's written for 99$, not 15. Maybe I am looking in the wrong place. Here the picture is:

• Options
    --chris----chris-- Member Posts: 1,518 ■■■■■□□□□□
    My phone (running on 4g) showed the CCNP course @ $10. My laptop (home wifi) shows it at regular price.

Glad I bought it already, last time it was $10 :)
  • Options
    orlandoflorlandofl Member Posts: 216 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Just bought the course.

https://www.udemy.com/ccna-on-demand-video-boot-camp/?dtcode=xhc1MXu2TnPE

It's running $10.00 and you apparently also get the CCNA Security course free of charge (you have to email the receipt to a provided email address) Udemy says the sale ends May 12th.

Regards,

-Travis
    • Education: B.A. Criminal Justice - Thomas Edison State University
    • Education: Undergraduate Certificate in Microsoft Server Administration - St. Petersburg College
    • Currently Working On: MCSA - Windows 10
    • Planned Certifications for 2017: MCSE - Mobility
    • Connect With Me On LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/in/travisebyrd
  • Options
    showintshowint Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the link, Travis.

I follow the link, it shows 99$. I also tried to open the web page through 4proxy.de - it showed 107 euros :) Then I presume I need to find some American proxy ))
  • Options
    orlandoflorlandofl Member Posts: 216 ■■■□□□□□□□
    showint wrote: »
    Thanks for the link, Travis.

I follow the link, it shows 99$. I also tried to open the web page through 4proxy.de - it showed 107 euros :) Then I presume I need to find some American proxy ))

I would imagine that is the case. An American proxy should be just the ticket. Actually the 'ultimate' package which covers CCENT, CCNA, and even CCNP (something like 63 hours of content) is on sale for 10 bucks...wish i would have 'looked around' a bit more before pulling the trigger on just the CCNA material.

Best of luck!

-Travis
    • Education: B.A. Criminal Justice - Thomas Edison State University
    • Education: Undergraduate Certificate in Microsoft Server Administration - St. Petersburg College
    • Currently Working On: MCSA - Windows 10
    • Planned Certifications for 2017: MCSE - Mobility
    • Connect With Me On LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/in/travisebyrd
  • Options
    CodyyCodyy Member Posts: 223 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Do you have a link to the ultimate package Travis? I'm finding the CCNA & CCNP group deals individually but not one with both. Thanks.