Options

CCNA Sec. Pass

dark3ddark3d Member Posts: 76 ■■□□□□□□□□
Just felt I should post about my pass today.

CBT Nuggets and practice exams for 9 days.

I about went beserk on the keyboard when doing one of the sims. It instructed to pick a certain protocol and it would never actually select it. I recreated the task 6 times before I realized that if I picked a different protocol and then changed it to the one I wanted that it would accept it. I wasn't going to fail the sim because the interface is busted!

Took CCNA bootcamp back in 2007. Forgot most of it until last week. :)

I'm not satisfied with the depth that they cover protocols and features, so I'm planning on continuing through CCIE after I am done with WGU.

Later!
CISSP - January 2015
WGU B.S. IT - Security (2/1/2015-6/16/2015)
Working on: MSISA/Radware/Fortinet/Juniper/PAN

Comments

• Options
    NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    gratz! nice work icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    DoyenDoyen Member Posts: 397 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on the passicon_thumright.gif
    Goals for 2016: [] VCP 5.5: ICM (recertifying) , [ ] VMware VCA-NV, [ ] 640-911 DCICN, [ ] 640-916 DCICT, [ ] CCNA: Data Center, [ ] CISSP (Associate), [ ] 300-101 ROUTE, [ ] 300-115 SWITCH, [ ] 300-135 TSHOOT, [ ] CCNP: Route & Switch, [ ] CEHv8, [ ] LX0-103, [ ] LX0-104
    Future Goals: WGU MSISA or Capital Technology Univerisity MSCIS Degree Program
    Click here to connect with me on LinkedIn! Just mention your are from Techexams.net.
  • Options
    JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Congrats on the pass!! Will you be doing the NP track before heading to the IE?
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • Options
    ande0255ande0255 Banned Posts: 1,178
    About to go sit mine in an hour, needed an encouragement thread, and realized that most of this forum is full of pass threads :)

Good job sir, shall see you on the other side soon!
  • Options
    FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Options
    EdificerEdificer Member Posts: 187 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on the pass!

Good luck Ande, looking forward to seeing you passed!
    “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” Confucius
  • Options
    MooseboostMooseboost Member Posts: 778 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!!
  • Options
    10Linefigure10Linefigure Member Posts: 368 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Can I ask which practice exams you used, and links to them please?
    CCNP R&S, Security+
    B.S. Geography - Business Minor
    MicroMasters - CyberSecurity
    Professional Certificate - IT Project Management
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_cheers.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    koz24koz24 Member Posts: 766 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Options
    ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□