Options

Passed it!!!!

tatistatis Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey guys!

Took my SYO-401 yesterday, and passed with 809/900!!! I had 6 performance based questions and the rest were the multiple choice ones. I have been reading the forums here and it was good to hear other people's experience with the exam and the resources they used. D.Gibson's study guide was my main resource. I also think his book captures all exam objectives pretty efficiently. I also used MeasureUp tests provided by my university, they turned out to be harder than the actual exam. D. Gibson's book and the tests within it were more than enough to grasp all the concepts!!! Now little complaining...English isn't my primary language, and I have to say that wording on some of the exam questions made me scratch my head icon_rolleyes.gif and I had to read them over and over again icon_lol.gif. Anyways, I'm glad the exam is behind now!!! icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif

Comments

• Options
    TongyTongy Member Posts: 234
    Congrats! Nicely done.
  • Options
    NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
  • Options
    MooseboostMooseboost Member Posts: 778 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
  • Options
    kevluck373kevluck373 Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I assume there are questions about the ALE, SRO, & son? Annual Loss Expectancy & Single Rate Occurrence & so on.

Thanks
  • Options
    tt3000gttt3000gt Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratz on the pass. Could you please tell me what the performance based questions consisted of?
  • Options
    Thanks, everybody! Now, I'm going into a slightly different direction- Microsoft certs!!!icon_study.gif
  • Options
    kevluck373 I didn't have to do any math, but there is no telling what you might end up getting though icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    H3||scr3amH3||scr3am Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations on passing the Sec+! Best of luck on your MS certs!
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!!
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    m1xaylom1xaylo Member Posts: 59 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    tt3000gttt3000gt Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Any advice on what the performance questions consist of?
  • Options
    c0mptiac0mptia Member Posts: 149 ■■■□□□□□□□
    nice...Congrats!!