Options

Some question 70-680, Please, help me.

kikinhokikinho Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
You have a virtual hard disk (VHD) file. You need to view the files in the VHD. The solution must
prevent users that log on to your computer from modifying files in the VHD. What should you do?
A. From Disk Management, attach the VHD as read-only.
B. From Disk Management, convert the VHD to a GPT disk.
C. From Windows Explorer, modify the permissions of the VHD file.
D. From Windows Explorer, modify the read-only attribute of the VHD file.

An employee who works from home telephones your help desk. A virus attack has deleted his
computer's single internal hard disk. He carried out a System Image backup on his computer three
months ago and automatically backs up his personal files every night. He uses an external USB hard
drive formatted with the NTFS file system to hold his backups. All his personal files are in his
Documents library. What do you advise? (Choose all that apply; the answers form a complete
solution.)

A. Carry out a System Image restore.
B. Carry out a system restore.
C. Use Restore Previous Versions to restore his Documents library from a shadow copy.
D. Use Restore My Files in the Backup And Restore console to restore his Documents library folder.

Your company office network includes a file server that has Windows Server 2008 R2 installed and
client computers that have Windows 7 Enterprise installed. The computers are members of an
Active Directory domain. The file server has the BranchCache feature installed. You add new client
computers the network. The computers have Windows 7 installed and are members of a
workgroup. You need to ensure that the new client computers are configured to cache and share
files. What should you configure on the new client computers?
A. Configure firewall exception rules for inbound and outbound traffic for local TCP port 80 and
for inbound and outbcund traffic for local TCP port 8443.
B. Check permissions.
C. Create a Group Policy that sets Hash Publication for BranchCahe as disabled.
D. Run the netsh branchcache set service mode=HOSTEDCLIENT command.
E. Create a Group Policy object and enable the Set BranchCache Hosted Cache mode policy.
F. Create a Group Policy object and configure the Set percentage of disk space used for client
computer cache option.
G. Run the Netsh branchcache set service mode=HIDSTEIDSERVER clientauthentication=NONE
command.
H. Run the netsh branchcache set service mode=DISTRIBUTED command.
I. Configure firewall exception rules for multicast traffic, inbound and outbound traffic for local
UDP port 3702, and inbound and outbound traffic for local TCP port 80.

You use a portable computer that has Windows 7 installed. The computer has a single hard disk
drive and a dual-core CPU. You need to analyze the performance of the computer to meet the
following requirements:
 Include the CPU, Memory, and Disk subsystems. Display real-time performance.
 Obtain a list of users who have logged on by using the same tool.
What should you do?
A. Run powercfg.exe.
B. Run the Windows Experience Index.
C. Configure Event Viewer subscriptions.
D. Open Task Manager.
E. Open System Properties, and configure performance settings.
F. Open System Properties, and configure environment variables.
G. Open System Properties, and configure use profiles settings.

Comments

• Options
    jacksonrjacksonr Member Posts: 106 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Ok,

Not sure if these are right but:

1: I would look at C or D.....
    2: B and
    3: Is there only one answer? If so, I would look at D,
    4: More than 1 answer?
  • Options
    kikinhokikinho Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I don´t know if these answers are good, but I´ve just pass 70-680 with score 833 at the first time. icon_cheers.gif

Now, I´m going to 70-685