Options

REALLY SCARED

K_amisiK_amisi Inactive Imported Users Posts: 131
This is my first exam (70-270 and i'm using

QUE
MSPRESS SP2
Trancenders
And Learn Key

problem is i've been using Xp for quite a while now 4yrs to be exact but i still feel like i will fail the exam, though i am pretty good in it , anyone who has recently done the exam could you tell me what to expect.

I've been practising for 1 1/2 months for the exam

I'm a college student and i'm short on cash hence i don't want to waste it
It is essential that justice be done, and it is equally vital that justice not be confused with revenge, for the two are wholly different."

Comments

• Options
    seuss_ssuesseuss_ssues Member Posts: 629
    You said your a college student? Check and see if your university gives the exams for the discounted academic price. I took my 270 for $60.
  • Options
    elgecko69elgecko69 Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I just read your post about being scared and felt compelled to answer. I found that the 70-270 wasn't too difficult at all if you READ all the answers. I did have to guess once or twice, but I could exclude one or sometimes two of the answers. There was plenty of time so don't sweat it. I took others advice and wrote down things I always forget on the sheet of paper before I started clicking away. Before the test I made sure to take the time to go over my weak areas.

I used Testout, and Preplogic
  • Options
    indubasuindubasu Member Posts: 50 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I think ucertify is good too. Their practice questions are very thorough..and also go through the TechNotes in this site.. really helps!
  • Options
    Well i don't think my university supports that being that i am not registered as an academy member but i'm studying on my own.

Ohh well i will follow your advice i intend to take the exam on Friday,

generally what topics do they majorly focus on.
    It is essential that justice be done, and it is equally vital that justice not be confused with revenge, for the two are wholly different."
  • Options
    eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    K_amisi wrote:
    generally what topics do they majorly focus on.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-270.asp
    witty comment
  • Options
    my_id_0308my_id_0308 Member Posts: 171
    all the best on Friday!!
  • Options
    Thanks for the link that clears up alot of things i should focus on.,the next post will be that of my success. icon_lol.gif