General CCENT/CCNA Exam question.

R9 290XR9 290X Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello Gents,

I am preparing for the CCENT exam. I have simple question. During the exam can you go back to a previous question because say you changed your mind about an answer to a question earlier.

Lastly, will the simulator questions in the exam will it be similar to packet tracer type of environment? Meaning it looks like Packet Tracer type of labs? I am currently enrolled in CCNA course path via Cisco Networking Academy at my local college which used Packet Tracer in the simulator questions in the tests for the various chapters.

Your guys answers will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Comments

• Codeman6669Codeman6669 Member Posts: 227
    hey man.

No you cant go back to questions on the test. You cant mark them, nothing. Once you press next your done with that question.

The exam sims are much like packet tracer. Click on the PC the consoles into the router and then run the commands. There will be a 15 minute tutorial on the test that will walk you through how to do it, but yest much like packet tracer but not exactly.
  • R9 290XR9 290X Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hey man.

No you cant go back to questions on the test. You cant mark them, nothing. Once you press next your done with that question.

The exam sims are much like packet tracer. Click on the PC the consoles into the router and then run the commands. There will be a 15 minute tutorial on the test that will walk you through how to do it, but yest much like packet tracer but not exactly.

Great! Thanks for the response. Much appreciated!