Options

How long have I got?

toffeemadtoffeemad Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Im thinking of taking the dreaded exam on Thursday as I have read through the Microsoft Press Book twice, taken 60 practise exams and read through the Cramsessions guide. I am still panicking as i cant find anywhere how much time you get to complete the exam? Can someone advise me how long you have to take the test and whether you think this is long enough? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    DionysusDionysus Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I had 58 questions and a little over 2 hours.
  • Options
    TURTLEGIRLTURTLEGIRL Member Posts: 361
    GOOD LUCK :D
    If you don't know 24 then you don't know Jack!
  • Options
    ubergeekubergeek Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck on your exam. Don't panic.. you got a lot of time.. :D
    Thank you for calling Cisco Technical Assistance Center.. This is Edward how may I help you?
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. Seems I have a little more time than I thought. Dont think I'll be thumb twiddling though! :D
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    Good Luck!!
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    my_id_0308my_id_0308 Member Posts: 171
    All Da Best !!!
  • Options
    Yipee! Passed about 2 hours ago with a 750. Not worried about score as I can't think straight in exams! Thanks everyone.
  • Options
    albangaalbanga Member Posts: 164
    Congratulations on the pass!!
    Im sitting mine tomorrow morning and im really nervous about this one. Not like A+ when my confidnece was sky high.

Im averaging about 800 on the practice exams so hopefully thats enough. As long as they dont give me to many questions on IIS i'll be happy.
  • Options
    Good Luck with the exam! Be prepared for any type of question and, like all the subjects, make sure you have at least an understanding of IIS basics!!