Options

Passed Windows OS 98-349

Finally! wasn't even as easy as I thought it would be and half the stuff I revised didnt showup.. saw alot of stuff I had never really seen before so had to think logically. Would recommend the official coursebook as the main tool aswell as CBT Nuggets videos. I didn't even read the whole book to be honest only read half of it and did the practice exams on techveze.com. This cert expires next month so get it quick!

Comments

• Options
    xD LucasxD Lucas Member Posts: 107
    Congrats!
    2015 Objectives: MTA: 98-349 ✔ → CompTIA A+ → CompTIA Network+ CompTIA Security+
  • Options
    ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    LORDOKILORDOKI Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! I passed it today as well and I agree with you. Wasnt as easy as i thought and saw a few things that was new to me so I had to use my brain a little harder than i planned.
  • Options
    G.O.A.TG.O.A.T Member Posts: 138
    LORDOKI wrote: »
    Congratulations! I passed it today as well and I agree with you. Wasnt as easy as i thought and saw a few things that was new to me so I had to use my brain a little harder than i planned.
    Cool! Whats your next cert?
  • Options
    monochromatikmonochromatik Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    random because i was looking into getting this cert but the next month expiration thing scared me off but then i saw that they extended the retirement of it until july 31, 2016.
  • Options
    Marc KMarc K Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Where did you see that they have delayed the retirement until 2016? The MS website is still showing the 2015 date.

EDIT: Finally found the extension date - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/itacademy/members/announcements.aspx
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats, looking to do some mta certs my self.
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□