Recieved my Psycho-analysis email!!

Comments

• brenbrenOKbrenbrenOK Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    renacido wrote: »
    Passed.

Good luck to everyone still waiting.

I passed too, hallelujah!!!! Experience trumps guesswork!! LOL.
  • abelamoralesabelamorales Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I passed as well - is there anyone that failed?
  • CorrantCorrant Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□

icon_silent.gificon_study.gif
  • reaganhalfreaganhalf Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • draxon012draxon012 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I passed :))))))) - What are next steps? Will we receive an email for endorsement steps? Will that info come via snail mail?

For the trouble are we going to receive expedited endorsement?

!!!!
  • brenbrenOKbrenbrenOK Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    draxon012 wrote: »
    I passed :))))))) - What are next steps? Will we receive an email for endorsement steps? Will that info come via snail mail?

For the trouble are we going to receive expedited endorsement?

!!!!

Not that I care, but why do I get the feeling that everybody who took it during this time is going to pass. icon_cheers.gif
  • DSmith2099DSmith2099 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    brenbrenOK wrote: »
    Not that I care, but why do I get the feeling that everybody who took it during this time is going to pass. icon_cheers.gif

Unfourtunatly, I did not pass. Really hurts because I waited 7 weeks for a score on this test and now it's time to hit the drawing board again. Going to push that they will compensate people who did not pass a voucher for a retest.
  • renacidorenacido Member Posts: 387 ■■■■□□□□□□
    brenbrenOK wrote: »

At least one person posted that they failed. I suspect there are a good few.
  • dgeronimosdgeronimos Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□

I passed too. Do you keep in touch with the rest of our bootcamp class?
  • ddeboerddeboer Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I also passed :)

As far as I have seen there have been two people who have failed. I hope you will get it right next time!
  • lgoodwin88lgoodwin88 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    failed.....icon_sad.gif Well, at least now I know. Time to start diving back in
    dgeronimos wrote: »
    I passed too. Do you keep in touch with the rest of our bootcamp class?

Only the dude I sat next to in class. We've regularly have kept in touch.
  • gutbrodjgutbrodj Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I passed! Now to focus on my ISSMP test Saturday!
  • cn15cn15 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    What boot camp did you take?
    I took the trainingcamp.com boot camp. It's fast paced, but not bad if you have the experience.
    Me too - was it the one in San Antonio?
    Mine was in San Francisco.
    Ah I gotcha, must have been before ours. I was told there was another group that went before us. So far I know that myself and another person in my class passed. No word from the other 2 or 3 that I have kept up with.
  • ClockcrawlerClockcrawler Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Failed. Back to the books for me... Maybe a trainingcamp.com redo???

I will never take another Beta exam again. I wish I could trust that PV and ISC2 didn't mess me up somehow. I've already re-booked. Back on the horse in July.

Congrats to all of you that made it through the process and passed! Good luck on the endorsement process.
    I know that boot camps aren't big around this forum, but I have a little under 4 years of experience (3 weeks short) of being in IT and 2 years in Security. Although experience does help, I cannot say how much the InfoSec Institute boot camp contributed to passing the exam. It helped merge the domains together to get a comprehensive understanding of the material - at least it did for me. In addition, I would also watched the cccure videos from Clement which I think helped a lot.

Good luck to everyone that did not make the cut this time, but continue putting the effort for this cert as it's worth the blood and sweat.
    I know that boot camps aren't big around this forum

For the CISSP they just aren't a good use of time. Too much material to cover and all you do is look at Powerpoint. Boot camps are much better for hands-on skills where you do labs and group exercises to engage kinesthetic learning with an instructor there to troubleshoot your sticking points.
  • cperkins21cperkins21 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    After a very painful 7 weeks to the day and checking that site 300 times it finally changed to pass! Woo!
  • mtbjaminmtbjamin Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Everyone that Passed... CONGRATS. Everyone that Failed... Chin Up... Get Back to the Books. Its not the end of the world. Everyone that had to go through this Horrible 7 week process (Pass or Fail). Post Emails, Conversations about how ISC2 Plans to remedy this DISASTER. How are they gonna make it up to us. Expedited Endorsement? Cert for Life no Cost? Waved Fee? Free Retest!! We need something!!
    Passed: CISSP, Security+, Network+, A+Working on: CCNA, C|EH
  • pcasesapcasesa Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    As many of you can tell, results were posted on the VUE site through out the day. It just completed an hour or so ago. Our feed just came in so we will be processing our follow-up result letters this afternoon. VUE pulled out a lot of stops to get to this point.
    pcasesa wrote: »
    As many of you can tell, results were posted on the VUE site through out the day. It just completed an hour or so ago. Our feed just came in so we will be processing our follow-up result letters this afternoon. VUE pulled out a lot of stops to get to this point.

I'm glad I passed but just as glad that this is over:

can't...sleep...must...hit...refresh........
  • dgeronimosdgeronimos Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    renacido wrote: »
    For the CISSP they just aren't a good use of time. Too much material to cover and all you do is look at Powerpoint. Boot camps are much better for hands-on skills where you do labs and group exercises to engage kinesthetic learning with an instructor there to troubleshoot your sticking points.

Our bootcamp had excellent catered meals.
  • CorrantCorrant Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Looks like they're sending scores.

681/700. Doh!
    I'm back at it with a test scheduled 2nd week in July.
  • vurohegevurohege Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    [FONT=&quot]SCALED SCORE
    Your Score: 677[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Passing Score: 700

I'm back studying now as nothing will get me down.

Thanks to all of you for keeping me company during this process. Congrats to all those that passed. To all those such as myself, stay strong and let's get it done next time.
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
  • RuprechtRuprecht Member Posts: 6 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I passed. As I excitedly clicked the link in the ISC(2) confirmation email...

[FONT=&quot]"For detailed information about the professional experience requirement for the CISSP certification, please visit [/FONT][FONT=&quot]www.isc2.org/cissp-professional-experience.aspx[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. "

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I discovered it still points to all TEN domains. Ten. Not eight. Ten. Funny, I don't recall taking a test with ten domains. Perhaps I left the extra two somewhere, along with my sanity.

On a more serious note. To everyone who participated in this thread: Thank You! Just knowing I was not alone in this train wreck has been of great comfort to me.

[/FONT]
  • kalkan999kalkan999 Member Posts: 269 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Corrant wrote: »
    Looks like they're sending scores.

681/700. Doh!
    I'm back at it with a test scheduled 2nd week in July.

2 questions, maybe 3. Sucks, I know, but that should motivate you as well.

-Kalkan999