Recieved my Psycho-analysis email!!

1235»

Comments

• mjsinhsvmjsinhsv Member Posts: 167
    Congrats to all who received notice they passed today.

For those who didn't, go back and do it again.

You only fail when you give up.
    Until then..it is just a learning experience. icon_study.gif
  • ClockcrawlerClockcrawler Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I failed with a 681/700 too. So close, but now I get to spend another $600 and a bunch of time until I can sit in late July. What a waste of time waiting for results.
  • Security_MayankSecurity_Mayank Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I Failed icon_sad.gif
    SCALED SCORE
    Your Score: 695
    Passing Score: 700

"Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently...............
  • takenforgranitetakenforgranite Registered Users Posts: 2 ■■□□□□□□□□
    pcasesa wrote: »
    VUE pulled out a lot of stops to get to this point.

What? VUE pulled out a lot of stops to do what they should have done weeks ago?
    Well, hot damn! Let me quick take another exam!
    Don't defend them, man.

They screwed up and the test takers, pass or fail, deserve some kind of compensation.
  • monabakermonabaker Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'd like ISC2 to report how many people whom attempt this exam, actually pass it.

The Psychometric Analysis created a curve so that what percentage of test takers actually achieve a passing grade?

Why does it seem like EVERYONE (without exception), who failed, basically JUST missed the pass/fail mark?
  • CorrantCorrant Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    What? VUE pulled out a lot of stops to do what they should have done weeks ago?
    Well, hot damn! Let me quick take another exam!
    Don't defend them, man.

They screwed up and the test takers, pass or fail, deserve some kind of compensation.

I was told since it was technically within the 4-6 week window I'd receive no compensation.icon_rolleyes.gif
  • mtbjaminmtbjamin Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    W00t!!! Got a 300$ refund for my exam today because of all this BS. It's a start!!! But I still want an expedited endorsement!!!!
    Passed: CISSP, Security+, Network+, A+Working on: CCNA, C|EH
  • pcasesapcasesa Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    mtbjamin wrote: »
    W00t!!! Got a 300$ refund for my exam today because of all this BS. It's a start!!! But I still want an expedited endorsement!!!!

mtbjamin, Email me your info off list.
  • tufexamstufexams Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    pcasesa. Is anyone else getting some assistance because of this mishap? I really need it. $600 is an awful lot of money to spend on an exam, only to wait forever for results. Worst if the results were unfavorable.